All reviews no elevator two bottles of water eating drinking places lively street breakfast and friendly staff norreport station simple hotel late arrival roof terrace stay there again city centre higher floor walk in shower tea and coffee making facilities free wifi bus stop comfortable beds
Reviewed 28 November 2017

About 15 minutes walk from the main tourist area this is a super hotel , surrounded by good bars/cafes and restaurants . Good clean rooms , excellent view if you get a room on a higher floor , only tip would be to get early to breakfast .....short walk from metro or trains . Noticed other comments about no lift , there is now .
Very good value

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulM16
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed with my boyfiend for two nights. The room had everything we needed (hairdryer, amenities, even free bottles of water and beers in the fridge). It was super cosy and clean. We had breakfast included and it was also good: salty and sweet, options for everyone. Nice and helpful staff. Apparently the building has been renovated, there is an elevator that looks like it has been recently attached. Very convenient public transportation (bus 5C) and many many restaurants, supermarkets and nice places to have a drink around. Great experience!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel entrance looks a little sketchy but it is well secured. Excellent location for all public transportation, food, entertainment and the grocery store. The people are helpful if you ask but don't expect anyone to volunteer for anything. The hotel is still under renovation and there is no elevator (lift) so request a lower level room. The view for our room was the back alley but we were not in the room that much anyway.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I stayed with my husband and baby daughter at Hotel Nora this month and found it to be a very pleasant experience. It is basic but it had everything we needed to look after a ten month old baby!
The room was quite large (bigger than the pictures suggest on their website) even though it was only a standard double. The bed was comfy and the shower was powerful. The fridge also worked (which I've found to not always be the case!) so again very handy for baby food storage!
Breakfast was a good range of food, which was quite tasty and they had a high chair for my daughter.
The location of the hotel is excellent, just about 10 mins walk from Norreport metro which is like the Oxford Circus of Copenhagen (for location, not necessarily busy-ness!) and surrounded by coffee shops, great restaurant and bars. (Check out little toad Blagardsgarde opposite the hotel)
All in all perfect for what we needed. Only downside is that there is no lift which is a bit tricky but luckily we were only on the second floor, and quite pricey but isn't everywhere in Scandinavia?!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lindsay16
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Having just spent 3 nights at the Hotel Nora in September, I have to say I don't understand the negative reviews. I thought it was just fine. My room was was quite spacious and bright, and very clean.
The morning breakfast was quite nice.
It's true that there is no elevator, which may be an issue for some people, but I personally was grateful for the extra exercise. The location is a bit outside the central part of Copenhagen, you have a bit of a walk to get to the historic city center. Likewise the nearest public transport is 10-15 minutes walk away at Norreport Station. Not bad I guess, given that from there you can be at the airport in about 40 minutes via the metro, or catch a train to anywhere else in Denmark.
All in all I had a great stay at the Hotel Nora, and I have no problems recommending it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo