“Wow! Dynamite Chicken Vindaloo”
Review of Restaurant Sahil

Restaurant Sahil
Ranked #314 of 2,756 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 75
Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

...and I'm not joking. If you're not into HOT, don't order it This was the most authentic rice pilau and Vindaloo I've had since visiting Lahore. Prices? Reasonable for Copenhagen...and it's right on the water.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

It’s not that there’s anything inherently wrong with this restaurant. The staff are lovely, the surroundings are pleasant, it has a relaxed feel to it. But it’s just that as curry standards go, I'm afraid to say the food here is, well, just bland. I'm not into my hot and spicy curries by any stretch, but here it seems to err very much on the side of caution. But it is a pleasant enough place to go, and the prices are excellent, by Danish standards. It’s just all a bit, well, hmm...bland.

3  Thank Pensky
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Been to this restaurant and I was bit disappointed with the food the served me. Because I am from India so I know how the food should taste but spices were not cooked properly. May be they have good dishes in their menu but it's really important for Restaurants to make first impression right.

But saying all above, you should give a chance to this restaurant and judge yourself.

3  Thank NitinUniyal_jet
Reviewed 2 January 2015

We have been to this Restaurant now everytime during our stay in Copenhagen, after we have found it a few years ago by existent.
Its a smal Place with very typical pacistanian and indian food.
The Food is fantastic, no matter what we tried and the Service is nice and friendly.
Chicken Vindaloo - no where else did we have a better one than this here!!!

It is not a place to go as a Family, except your Child likes this Type of Food, for they don't offers any children dishes. This is for us a little bit sad now, as our Son didn't really have something to eat, next to the Rice and bread. But that shouldn't be a Point less!

But I have to say that the Toilette could be better! For a Person who likes a very clean and nice looking washroom, this isn't the Place to go. ;)

Still, we recomand this place everytime and we surely will be coming back during our next stay!

3  Thank 12talita34
Reviewed 31 December 2014

It is a Pakistani restaurant. Tasty Indian and Pakistani food items are available. Also it is not that expensive. Drinks are also available. This is situated close to a river flowing in the front. Hospitality of the staff is also good. Eventhough a small restaurant, ambience is good. Worth trying.