“Autentic indian food”
Review of Tandoori Masala

Tandoori Masala
Reserve with
Tandoori Masala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #612 of 2,928 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 26
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We tried 2 plates. One of us had a very tasteful vegan and the other Chicken in Curry.
The waiter asked if we wanted medium or strong.
My friend wanted the vegan plate medium and I went "all in" with strong.
The waiter said you will get it indian strong.
And that promise was fulfilled but I like it hot and Spicy.
We had some papadam bread and they were fine.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 1 October 2017

It's a small, somewhat cramped restaurant but offered some pretty good food. We ordered our food "mild" and it felt pretty spicy to us--and we eat spicy Mexican food in Southern California.

One waitress/cashier was working the whole restaurant and as it was busy, we had to wait a bit. Bill came out to more than I had hoped, but it's still more affordable than some of the other places around it. If you like Indian food, I'd recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Tandoori Masala is a small Indian restaurat in the classic center of ethnic restaurants in Copenhagen. It represents this classic, slightly raw and no-thrills style. The menu the classic Indian. Good cold beer. Solid portions of spicy meals, RoganJosh, Lamb in Spinach, Butter Chicken etc. Lovely. Affordable. Friendly. A place to visit again and again

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have visited this Indian a few times and love it. The food is great, i mean really excellent. They have captured the scent of India there!
The place itself is a rather simple affair with a few chairs too many, in my opinion, but so be it. I can advice the Chicken Tandoori - spicy!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

It doesn't look like much but it is the best Indian food I have tasted. Service was also very good and we didn't have to wait too long for our food

Date of visit: June 2017