“Best burger in my life ”

Rudbecks Ost & Deli
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Fanoe
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Rudbecks Familys cafe and cheeseshop!We will be there for you and yours!We have the time to be present, and the time to see our Herbs grow! We love eco and local products!We are specialists in local cheeses and local products! You can sit and enjoy local brewed beer from Fanø Bryghus, eat Fanø Laks (salmon) or Fanø skinke (ham)We bake our own bread and make our own butter, the buttermilk we use to make desserts!We are looking forward to welcome you!Best regards Family Rudbeck
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Honestly wow
every part of burger I’ve had was amazing ... buns, vegetables, beef ... you can easily taste how organic are all the products they use, everything in very balanced combinations of flavours.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

New York , Las Vegas , Copenhagen , London and all of the great cities of the WORLD you do not have it, I been there and I have compared it to THIS PERFECTION, “Rudbecks Sønderho Burger” is simply the best taste , and on top of that it’s also the most ecological burger in the world, you can taste all flavors of all ingredients and they explode in you mouth to a symphony of pleasure. TRY IT.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stop for a warm drink and light meal. It was great that they were open in November as all the other places were closed. Nice friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Spending a week in Fanø, where almost everything is closed in autumn , I am delighted to have found a gem of a restaurant. Absolutely the best burger I have ever had! The burger was so delicious I had to have that every visit, so I didn't try the rest of the menu, but I hope to get a chance another time.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Super great delicious dishes. Home made cheeses. I was happy to taste this food!

However, a Tea costs 6 Euros, a Sandwich was 14 Euros and an omlette was 20 Euros. That hurt!

Date of visit: August 2017