“Perfect post-football located eatery”

Butcher American Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Esbjerg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Butcher er et Amerikansk Steakhouse, med fokus på kvalitets kød fra specielt Greater Omaha Nebraska USA. Vi har bøffer i alle prisklasser.
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I popped in yesterday after attending an EfB game at the Blue Water Arena. I was instantly welcomed at the door, shown to a table and given a menu. The "Butcher's Burger and trimmings" looked great and tasted even better.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

It’s not very often I write reviews but the ribeye steak I had at Butcher American Steakhouse was perfection. Friendly service made the whole experience very enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a great selection of steaks. The meat is hanging in a glass case as you walk in....aging to perfection.

They have beef tenderloin from Brazil and Argentina. I selected Argentina and was not disappointed. It was cooked the way I like it - medium rare.
The service was friendly and she provided an English menu for me.

For sure I will fo back.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Well , if you are a meat lover....this is the proper place to be in esbjerg.I had a nice carpaccio , a lush rear rib eye and a cheese cake.Looking foward to be back to try ribs , or aged meat.Burger looked lovely aswell.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 35 visiting this restaurant. Hence we had pre-booked our food and everything went extremely smooth. Very friendly staff. Will come back for more great hamburgers!