All reviewsscrambled eggs and baconno elevatornice hotel with friendly staffheavy luggageboutique hoteldouble bed and a bunk bedfloor spacethree starlego hotelminute walkbooked this hotelyogurtvisiting legolandhousetaxisupermarketkro
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Legoland hotel was full so we stayed at Refborg instead. Very nice and clean hotel. No air conditioning, but luckily the weather was cool. Breakfast was good. We did not dine here; there is a really good supermarket next door so we got some sandwich supplies there. I would recommend this hotel to my friends!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Smallish hotel, good breakfast, very small room. Without having stayed in other hotels in Billund it's probably the best value apart from the camping sites. LEGOLAND is not worth more than one full day.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights when visiting Legoland. It is not a five star experience but this is a nice hotel with friendly staff, nice rooms and a very good breakfast. You can walk to Legoland and leave your car on the hotel parking. The restaurant is vey likely the best in town, all the rest are fast food pizza ones, so we decided to eat here the 2 nights we stayed in the hotel.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My husband and I chose to stay here on a family trip to Legoland for several reasons: from what we could tell, the Legoland resort wasn't worth the 3,000 kr/night price, we wanted a more authentic Scandinavian hotel experience, enjoy supporting local small businesses, and preferred an oasis of quiet after a few days at the theme park. We were very happy with our stay.

The hotel was easy to find and we walked to Legoland in about 10-15 minutes. There is a shuttle bus that stops in front of the hotel (a schedule is posted in the parking lot). The room was super-clean, sleek and very functional, and brought classic Scandinavian design to mind. There's a nice common area, which we didn't use, but liked that we had the option of sitting with other travelers in a cozy setting. Our room was very quiet, despite the fact that it overlooked a busy grocery store and the street.

As part of our hotel package, we opted to have dinner in the hotel restaurant, which was also very good. They kindly accommodated our 7 year old son (who was quite tired from Legoland adventures and a bit cranky) and the food was delicious. They had some good local beers available, which nicely accentuated the food. There were many locals in the restaurant and several business meetings going on--this was definitely no tourist trap. We had breakfast there as well, which was simple, but also good.

I appreciated that the owners seemed to be very hands-on and really gave the impression that they cared and wanted our stay to be great. If my travels take me to Billund again, I'd gladly stay at REFBORG.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank alligeek
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel it is ok for the price I pay .the room was ok not one of the best but it is 3 stars hotel .the breakfast was very poor !!!
The staff ok ! Close to Legoland 15 Min walk and the parking it is free at the hotel .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family