Green Meadow
  • Breakfast included
US$ 362
US$ 157
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

US$ 209
Atrium Hotel(Agia Paraskevi)
US$ 239
US$ 230
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 293/night.

Anthena Studios(Skiathos Town)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Villa Karina(Skiathos)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
TripAdvisor
All reviewstroulos beachself cateringcleaned every daythe busthe main roadskiathos towntoastie makerplenty of sunbedsfruit treesthe pool area was nicegreat place to chilllike coming homeclean sheetsnumerous tavernasbalcony overlookingshort walksmall supermarket
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This apartment complex is set in nice gardens. The room we had (room 7 over the bridge in Zoe's House) was a good size & basically clean although the toilet & shower should have been cleaned more thoroughly. The beds were ok but the pillows were like bricks. It is close to a supermarket, a taverna, the bus stop (19) and an easy 5/10 minute walk to Troulos beach which is lovely. The reason we think it only deserves a 1* rating is that there is no reception area or any staff around (other than the cleaners). On arrival there was no check in or room allocation. 19 of us were greeted by 2 of the cleaners who spoke very little English at the back of the disused pool bar. On our day of departure, there was no seated area under cover where we could sit once we had vacated our rooms and it was pouring down! Big changes are needed to make this complex up to standard.

Stayed: September 2017
4  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed in room 6, a first floor apartment at Green Meadows between 20th-27th September. The apartment was spacious, spotlessly clean and had everything in it that I needed. The bed was very comfortable although the pillow was a bit hard ( personal choice ). I slept better than at home ! There was a good size fridge with a freezer section plenty big enough to put a loaf of bread inside. The balcony would be very handy for people who like to have a lazy start to the morning. The sun started popping up above the hill at about 8am so it would be ideal to eat your breakfast out there. I was out by 8.15am exploring so only used the balcony on my last day. It cost me 10 euro's for the safe deposit for the week which is not unreasonable. I did not need air conditioning. The luggage situation is quite strange but reading other peoples reports prepared me for this before I went on holiday. Miss Zoi although she doesn't speak English was very friendly and kept my room very clean. Perhaps we should learn to speak a bit more Greek ! Green Meadows is in an ideal location. It is close enough to several very good restaurants ( I ate at the Victoria Tavern next door - Superb curries ! ) The Troulos beach is about 500 yards / metres away. It took me 45 minutes to walk to the Little Banana Nudist beach or you could catch the bus from outside the Victoria ( bus stop 19 ) to bus stop 26 to get there without the walk. It only cost 1.60 euros for this trip or 2 euros into Skiathos Town. There are lots of other beaches to explore on foot, quadbike, car or scooter. The supermarket is right next door to the Victoria Tavern too. I would return to Green Meadows.

Room Tip: I had room 6 on the 1st floor in a block of 4 rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Arrived 23/08/17 and left 06/09/17. Firstly probably not Green Meadow owners fault, but the luggage situation was very strange and concerning. Having to leave our bags with two strangers at the airport and arrive without at the accommodation was a worry.
Having said that we were met by a lady who showed us to our room, 6 Zoe's House. It was as expected in a self catering Greek room. Clean and airy with a view across fields and close to tavernas and minimarket.
Our towels and bed linen were changed every two days, better than some places we've been to before and room was cleaned every day apart from Sunday.
The pool was quiet, a handful of fellow guests relaxing around it and totally enjoyable, allowing us to relax and read.
Only downside was no pool bar for snacks and drinks, though the shop and a decent taverna were only a five minute walk.
Loved this place, will recommend it anyone wanting a quiet, relaxed holiday.
The taverna in the grounds and of the same name served reasonable food, not too pricey, however there are better restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed fine from what I could see, however we heard some people say they wished they'd been allocated around the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gwyn l
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Ok what can I say..
Well when I arrived we had to wait as they didn't have one of our names down. Not sure who was at fault may be travel agents.
Got shown to our room which was over the bridge. Bathroom was small. And I didn't like idea of putting dirty paper in a bin. But I think that everywhere. So was all new to me. . To be honest and we was self catering all we needed was a base. Nice to sit out on the balcony at night after a long day. . They did say you couldn't swim.after a certain time. But we did. As one way to cool down. Also near bars shops. Lovely place to each on the beach front.
Just round corner we rented a quad bike out for a few days. If you get a chance do it. We went most places different beaches. See different scenery very beautiful and breeze was nice as it was very warm.
Pool was nice and clean .
Me myself just for a base I thought it was nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimpaul F
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I sympathise with the review that felt they were dumped on the dusty drive - they were lucky, in that the owners knew they were coming - it took two members of staff to realise that we should have been there.
Then it was the walk over the bridge to our accomodation. Quite pleasant, in that it was tucked away in a quiet corner, but it was reminiscent, unfortunately, of a post WW2 pre-fab and sitting around the undoubtedly nice terrace area was like sitting in mosquito alley with no amount of candles, repellent or scents shaking them off for the girls - the blighters must have hated me as I never got bitten once.
The actual area where the Green Meadow is situated is nice enough and the pool and communal areas are kept clean - but again, unfortunately, the place seems run-down through lack of investment and the messy ex snack bar area and the rubbish utensils in the room which need updating.
Basic stuff like beds are ok enough but it's spoiled by the old utensils and just a feeling of being a bit shoddy.
I hate giving a review like this as we had a good holiday, and the pool area was nice and quiet, but it was made by the company, the good restaurants in resort (The Victoria just outside was an ideal replacement for the snack bar) and the beach. The Green Mile, sorry Meadow, was just a bit run down

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family