All reviews rooftop terrace family run hotel poros town family farm quail rooms are spacious friendly atmosphere lovely family beautiful island great hosts home from home pool area is lovely year after year owners and staff stayed longer with open arms hired a quad bike
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure I can add anything that hasn’t already been captured by earlier reviewers, but Saga truly earns the number of 5 star reviews it receives.

It’s clear that this is a labor of love from the family - the warm greetings, friendly smiles, and exquisite attention to detail makes for a great stay.

I stayed in other similarly priced hotels during my recent trip to Greece (Peloponnese), and for the $ Saga wins by a long shot. Beautiful pool, great breakfast (try the bougatsa if it’s available !), and a relaxed environment.

My only regret was that I had only 1 night to stay in Poros, but would without question pick Saga were I to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Spent three nights at the Saga Hotel as part of a cycling holiday in Poros and Aegina. The hotel was just perfect: comfortable rooms; stunning pool area and gardens and lovely staff. Would definitely stay again next time in Poros.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stayed for two nights and should have stayed longer. The hotel was recommended by friends who are locals on Poros. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, private balcony with sea view. It is family owned with most breakfast items homemade by the owners with fresh fruits from their garden. The rose jam is a must have. Would we recommend SAGA Hotel? Absolutely. Will we stay again? UBETCHYA!

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We spent 2 nights at the Saga Hotel. Zefi is a warm and welcoming hostess. The room was spacious and clean with a deck overlooking all of Poros town and the sea. Her breakfast is amazing, make sure to try her rose petal jam. She makes most of the breakfast items herself. There is a great large pool. The hotel is located an easy walk to all of the shops and restaurants. Zefi will even pick you up and take you back to the ferry. This is definitely the best place to stay in Poros.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

From the moment we arrived at Saga, we just felt totally relaxed. Zefi and Takis were as welcoming as ever and can never do enough for their guests. Thank you for a great stay and also for teaching me how to make Pastitsio. We miss it all already. We can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple