Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great Service

We needed a ride to Athens from Katakolon. Nasos was there on time with sign in hand. Great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bonekey
Key West
Perfect day in Katakolon!

When my friends and I visited Katakolon, Nasos was already waiting for us as soon as we exited our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kcastillo414
via mobile

All reviews katakolon taxi small bottle private tour cruise ship cold water greek orthodox his mother ancient olympia local wine nearby beach day trip an excursion light lunch guide book archeological site and museum magna grecia via email
Reviewed 11 November 2017

What a pleasure this trip was!

The day our cruise ship arrived in Katakolon there were 5 others in port. Nassos picked us up at the port and got us to Olympia well ahead of most of the other travellers.

On the way he played a video all about Olympia which was fantastic. He then provided us with a book about Olympia which we could take with us on our self-guided tour.

Arriving at Olympia we were faced with long queues for tickets to the Archaeological site. Nassos bypassed that queue and took us straight to the old museum and helped us buy our tickets there. His help and advice was spot on.

He was always where he said he would be when he said he would be, and most informative and great to deal with.

Made the day a real pleasure!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Nassos provided a great day of touring near and in Olympia. His restaurant suggestion was perfect and his hospitality was excellent. He provided a guide book to use while in Olympia and was kind enough to give us a small bottle of wine at the end of the tour.
I highly recommend Nassos.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We enjoyed a comprehensive and most informative tour with Katakolon Taxi Tours. Our guide gave us tremendous insight to Greek culture and the historical sights we visited. We chose the optional add on of visiting an Orthodox nunnery. Every aspect of this tour was fascinating and the location above the city left us speechless!!
I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a true understanding of this city and its people.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I went with my daughters in a wonderful tour with Nassos and we just loved it. I highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I booked with Nasos based on tripadvisor reviews and could not have been happier with our day. We cruised in and were met by our driver at the pier. We stopped to pick up another woman (Vasso) just past the pier which i was initially a little confused about but she quickly explained that she would be our translator for the day. We beat the crowds to Olympia and used the guidebook provided to take a self guided tour. I had mentioned earlier that i wanted to have some authentic Baklava so imagine my delight when Vasso took us to a local small bakery tucked away in the town of Olympia. We had a wine tasting after this then a quick stop at the beach to put our toes in the sand. Such a great day with a lot of variety and easy instructions/logistics. Cannot recommend enough. .....THANK YOU VASSO!!!