Salvator Hotel Villas & Spa
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Rezi Hotel(Parga)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsshuttle busfabulous villaprivate poolhigh ceiling roombed villathe food was absolutely deliciousthe main hotellichnos beachpaxos antipaxosend of the seasonhuge balconyfriendly hotelwonderful weekstayed here for a weekrooms are largegreek yogurtevery evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

It's situated 3km from Parga.We've stayed there last weekend in junior suites...The hotel is absolutely a must for Parga tourists...Rooms and lobby are "conquered" elegantly by green decoration .The staff are very polite and eager to listen and service you..Very clean and cosy and comfortable..Spa is ok so is gym..Great view(Parga marina) from balconys,,

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fotsam
Zigouris, Guest Relations at Salvator Hotel Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2012

We thank you so much for your review and we are very

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Ever since the completion of the motorway that links Thessalonica to Igoumenista just north of Parga, bringing in more rich Thessalonians, there has been an increase in some more up-market places to stay and eat about town. The latest of these is the Salvatore Hotel which sits above the main road, a fair bit away from the main town, almost as far as Lichnos, although there is a courtesy bus into the centre.
The hotel is elegantly furnished in a fairly minimalist fashion with an olive green colour theme running throughout the common areas and rooms. There are four different room types to choose from ranging from the still spacious junior suites, to the luxury villas with their own private swimming pools. I dared not ask how much those villas cost as the junior suites were well over 100 Euros per night even in low season. Still, this isn't the place that's aiming for the average package holiday maker, so it would be absurd to try to compare it to places I normally stay at in terms of value for money.
An infinity swimming pool and sun terrace sits in between the two main buildings with a wonderful view down the valley to Parga's cove, where, on the right day, you can watch beautiful red sunsets over the hills.
We were lucky enough to be treated to an evening meal up at the hotel as a birthday gift to my wife from friends, and I have to say we loved every minute of it. The Italian chef as yet hasn't got the a la carte menu going yet (but promised soon) but at present presents a different set menu each night with a choice of two offerings for each of four courses. The food was absolutely delicious! And there is an extremely extensive wine list to complement it which I was happy to note started at humble 12 or so Euros a bottle, rising to 100 Euros (for those that know what they are looking at) with everything in between.
We also tried out the spa with my wife enjoying a hydrating facial treatment and I had a much needed neck and back massage (Nicoletta commented on the knots in my back for which any girl guide would have gained her badge 100 times over), which cost about 60 and 30 Euros respectively.
So if you are in Parga for a week of two, I could thoroughly recommend a pamper afternoon spent up at the spa followed by an evening of very fine dining at The Salvatore.
Can I find a fault with the place (if you have the money that is)? Well, I don't like to give out A+ grades, but here I am struggling. So to be incredibly nit picking, I thought it would have been better to ensure you always have stock in of your lowest price wine - the Boutari Rose was out of stock (it's one of my wife's favourites - I'm not just a stingy git, honest!).
The only other minor niggle I might have is that in the rooms we were shown there is no real dressing table with a mirror and close by power sockets for the ladies. There is a power socket in the bathroom, so it wouldn't have given us any grief, but at the price level of the hotel, I don't think it can really be forgiven on the grounds of 'minimalist design'.
So I'm saved from having to dole out a plus mark but the place still gets a very solid A grade.

Room Tip: PLEASE NOTE - Although we did have a very good look around the rooms, we did not "stay" at this hotel, but rather had dinner there and used the spa facilities. So please bear this in mind when reading this review
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GreedyGreen
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have just returned from Parga. I took advantage of the Ash Monday holiday and make a short trip to Parga. The hotel is absolutely marvelous.It is very clean, tidy, very good decoration and atmosphere. The room was very spacious with an extra living room and also with a beautiful view to Parga village. The breakfast buffet had a variety of delicious things. The staff was very polite and willing to assist. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to visit hotel's spa since I got a cold and had to leave a bit earlier.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zapela
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We stayed in the Salvator Hotel for our Wedding Anniversary in 2011. Our deluxe suite was perfect and it made us feel very special. The welcome at reception was first class and with our glass of bubbly we were given a tour of the hotel and all its facllities.
It was very quiet, we had the pool to ourselves and the view from here and our room was breathtaking. In the evening we enjoyed excellent food and later sat overlooking Parga Bay with our wine and nibbles.
After a very good nights sleep we went for breakfast and again no complaints, eveything was very fresh and the coffee was excellent.
It was just what we wanted for our special day and night and we could reccomend this hotel for its very high standards in all areas.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank parga100
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We stayed in the Salvator Hotel when we were touring round the north west of Greece by car and found it to be excellent. We were off-season and the first choice from the guide book was already closed. A passing local told us about the newly opened Salvator and he very kindly went out of his way to take us there.

As soon as I saw the hotel I thought I had made an embarrassing mistake as it looked so smart and fancy I thought it would be way out of our price league. But I was wrong and it was very affordable. Our designer suite was very well appointed and comfortable. The breakfast was large and very fine. The staff were tremendously friendly and welcoming. First class in every aspect. We had a long talk with the owner who was justifiably proud of his new hotel.

The only small downside was that the hotel is located on, and looks out over, one of the main roads out of Parga but as Parga is quite off the beaten track the road was relatively quiet and certainly didn't detract from our stay.

Perhaps the best hotel room/ suite I have ever stayed in and certainly the best value for money. I remember our stay very fondly and heartily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family