All reviews lichnos beach superior junior suite main building beach staff glass door guest relations call button beach boys bean bags free shuttle private beach beach bar beach beds beautiful hotel sea view coral restaurant modern rooms
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

If you gonna visit Parga and looking for a lovely view, excellent service and approx three steps to the beach- look no further! We had a wonderful 14 weeks vacay toghether with friends and loved ones. Besides that the rooms have a really good standard and the shuttle-bus-7-minutes-to-Parga-city is free of charge and the shrimp saIad in the restaurant is the best meal I ever had, I would also like to highlight the friendly och very service minded staff. Aleksandra and team in the restaurant take the service to the next level. She combines professionalism with personal and friendly approach. She read our needs like we were an open book. And for four gay guys from cold Sweden that is Luxury and beyond.
Best regards Freddie

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Freddie O
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I am in paradise! Wonderful hotel, food, personel, (special Alexandra) and a beatyful landscape!

Go for at least two weeks to make sure you have time to visit the islands, river and the town Parga. :)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jonny E
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My wife, daughter and I returned to this hotel after a fourteen year absence and wow what a stunning transformation the hotel has gone through. We stayed in a superior junior suite on the top floor of the original main building with a fantastic view over the grounds looking down to the superb beach - definitely the best in the area.

Great thought has gone into the modern design and layout of the rooms with high quality fittings in the bathroom.

A new restaurant has been built directly above the beach offering buffet or al a carte options. The hotel staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was perfect in every way. Special mention of Dimitris at breakfast time who greeted everyone with a broad smile and welcome, clearly happy in his work. A varied menu was on offer every evening with three special events during our weeks stay, including a fish evening and a BBQ night.

The comfortable sun beds and parasols on the beach were the envy of all visitors to the beach, the whole area kept spotlessly clean by the beach boys. A call bell service from the sun beds brought a drinks service in no time at all. The hotel has free wi fi which can be accessed from a sun bed.

We had a lovely conversation with the owners son Vangelis one evening about his aspirations and the hotel modernisation and improvements are a real credit to him and his mother. They truly deserve much success.

Thank you once again Vangelis and staff for a wonderful holiday - we will be back!!

Room Tip: All hotel rooms offer a sea view but these are better from the upper floors.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick W
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Found this place and it looked too good to be true - but it is better than good, it is fantastic. The staff really wants us to have a Great vacation, and with their smiles and service they make our days stress free. We love the sunbeds and towels included. And the Food is sooo tasty. I haven’t found anything I would have wanted differently. Only that our stay was longer....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My wife and I stayed here last two weeks in June,the transfer bus dropped us off at the top of the hill and a mini bus took us down to the hotel,its a 800 metre steep hill.We arrived at 9.15 pm had a quick check in so we could have something to eat in the restaurant that closed at 9.45 pm .Our room was in the main block 4207 ,it was clean and had a good selection of towels and accessories ,a small criticism ,there are no drawers in the room and if you are there for two weeks a bit of juggling around in the wardrobe is needed.The room was cleaned everyday by a lovely lady and towels and bed linen changed if you needed it ,we had a fantastic view of the sea down to the beach.The beds were very comfortable and the A/C worked silently,the shower was great, all temperatures easily controlled.We were HB ,breakfast was as you would expect it with a good selection of food ,only had baked beans twice though and I would have liked them more often (small windge).Evening meal was in the same area ,the food was of a very high standard but only in the second week were there info cards telling you what the dishes were and the food could have been a bit hotter .Desserts were the same every night ,small cakes or chocolate pots ,fruit but no ice cream ,this was the first time ever not having this in a hotel (small windge).A no smoking area in the restaurant would be nice ,other nationalities smoke during meals one gent puffing on a giant cigar every night blowing his smoke over people eating ,a big no no .Drinks in the hotel were expensive ,a bit over the top in my opinion ,plenty of guests seemed to be prepared to pay but I thought it was excessive.
The sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach were plentiful and possibly the best I have ever laid on ,Beach towels were free and could be changed every day ,they were good quality .Each pair of beds had a little buzzer which you could order drinks or food from the beach bar ,the two guys serving on the beach deserve a special mention ,they worked very hard .The beach is a fine shingle into crystal clear water ,there are a few tavernas along the beach ,we frequented Coral Beach Bar a lot ,great lunch time food and drinks,recommended.
A few guests had small dogs again I have never been in a hotel which allowed dogs ,in my experience heat ,beach ,children and dogs don't mix.
There is a hotel bus service to Parga several times of the day or a Taxi costs 8 euros ,or you could walk it if your fit.
The staff were always very helpful especially reception ,the girls helped us a couple of times ans sorted a few things for us .
The setting of the hotel is wonderful ,the staff were lovely as we have found with all Greek people,when hotels are very good being a bit picky on a few points does happen,so maybe my windges are just personal .
I would recommend this hotel ,it is clean in a fantastic bay, great staff ,good food and relaxing.

Room Tip: you have to be mobile ,a few steep paths and stairs .
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple