Agrelli Hotel Imperial(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 156
US$ 152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

US$ 249
US$ 682
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Great hotel with a lovely staff!
Nice atmosphere and close by to all you need, a nice pool in the middle perfect for taking a dip after sunbathing!
Good service and eventhou breakfasts not included there's a nice supermarket nearby to get all you need!
Especially that mango yoghurt! My god that's a good yourhurt...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We ordered and payed for 2 appartements at Olgas Paradis, but we was sheated and directly send to antother Hotel insted! This hotel also have the same name and owners, but the standard is not the same as in Olga Paradis! Hotel Olga is a very bad place to stay, not clean and building is old and no moderne standard at all. Brekfast is verry small also. Do not order any of this two hotels if you want å nice and clean holliday!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Morten M
Reviewed 16 September 2014

We stayed at Olga hotel one week in September 2014. I am not expecting a 5 star hotel when I book the cheapest alternative and was pleasantly surprised about the place. It is clean and lies in a very charming place of the city with many small more locally greek restaurants nearby. A walk to the citycenter is just 10-15 minutes away and you can follow the beautiful harbour promenade. The old man in the hotel was very helpful and nice to us. Yes he speaks little english, but why dont you just make the best of it...? His daughter is also wonderful and speaks very good english. She came in every day when we were there and any unsolved matters can be discussed with her. Yes there is some noise from the streets because the hotel is situated in a town, not a greek village, but not more than what can be expected. We were not bothered by that. The hotel serves you a nice breakfast every morning consisting of 2 nice fresh buns, marmelade, butter and coffee)tea together with a glass of juice. It is included in the price too. What more can you ask for? We loved it and would go back anytime.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kristinnorway63
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I booked to stay at Olga hotel in December 2013 to stay for 2 weeks in July. When booking this hotel I new it was a cheap place/hostel to stay as I am not a fussy person and therefore "cheaper the better" I just literally needed a bed to stay in whilst I was working and volunteering abroad :). I got into the hotel and they shipped me of to another hotel as they said ...(shouted) they had already sold my room so I couldn't stay for the first night. Olga was extremely rude and did not speak English and just rapidly told me it doesn't matter and to go away. After the first night of hell I moved into Olgas hotel, throughout my stay the room wasn't cleaned in 4 days i.e. the bin was not emptied which had toilet roll and faeces in, and the bedding and towels was not changed in 8 days until I complained to Olgas member of staff. The staff also did not speak English and kept saying "cleaner is sleeping" over and over again. On a night the TV would be on full blast until 1oclock in the morning and therefore due to us being on the bottom floor we could not sleep. Basically the whole stay was a nightmare from start to finish and when I eventually came to checking out of the hotel I asked for a taxi and the staff said "Go.. just go.. no taxi available!" This was a shocking experience which I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Also there is NO HOT WATER at all in the bathroom just to warn people whom are thinking of staying.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jammm08
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Managed to get a room for a week for a small amount of money. The first impression was very disappointing because we weren't greeted at the lobby when we walked in. After some troubles with booking information we proceeded to our room which was very small, with two beds just pulled together (bad for couples because there is a gap betweem the beds), with a TV which worked only in the evening and night, a very tiny bathroom with a shower which most of the time didn't have hot water. Air conditioner is there but you have to pay extra for it.

Breakfasts are very poor - just two pieces of bread with a jam, coffee/tea and a glass of juice.

The location is not far from the city center although the closest beaches are rocky and not as good as the ones which are a bit further such as Lambi Beach which is ~30min distance on foot from the hotel.

Would recommend only for a trip with a very tight budget.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple