“Great location .lovely friendly hotel”
Review of Albatross Hotel

Albatross Hotel
Ranked #42 of 136 Hotels in Paros
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I concur with all other positive reviews .A delightful clean hotel with little extras such as sweets in room.Brochure pics do not do justice to the place The gardens are now mature and the loungers have been upgraded.The hotel now has a classier look to it .A great area for well priced tavernas etc,good beaches and interesting walks.My most effusive praise is for Greek Sun who despite problems with BA strikes were able to make all arrangements without any hassle. I will use them again.Even the taxi drivers praise them.WELL DONEIf you can arrangei t pop over to Antiparos and go on Alexandros Island Cruise It was the best I,ve been on ,It also leaves from Punta at 10 in the morning.Well worth na taxi drive

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank jonesyneath
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 June 2010

..i wasn't really ready to go on a holiday this May.. After struggling at work, believe me, the only thing that I really wished for is 'the comfort of my own home', 'ya know, the good old sitting around, perhaps consuming icy cold beers and practically doing close to nothing.. But, no in my case!, since my fixed-minded beloved girlfriend, insisted on going to Paros island with me and as it always happens, before I even know it, I'm finding myself holding hands at the island, at some hotel, called Albatross! ..Now the good side of the story: Within the first moments of my staying I realized this is the best hotel, at this price level, that I have even being! It was like owning the most beautiful house on earth. Was it the view, was it the extremely clean bedroom and bathroom, was it the pool that was blending in with the sea in the background, was it the cocktail bar that also serves good espresso, o was it the friendly character of Stella, the wonder woman who is responsible for all this beauty? I don't know, but I can definitely tell you that I'll be back again, when I get the feeling that I need to switch off and find again the time to rediscover the pleasures of life!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donkey2010
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Since our first visit back in 2007, we've been to Albatross already three times and that says it all!!! Every time, from the moment we arrive, the stuff and especially Stella the manager make us feel special and welcome as if it was our first time. They are very friendly, warm, helpful and always available to discuss any requests or provide assistance. Wonderful people indeed. The rooms are very tidy, clean, with a good taste of decoration and have always been more than accommodating for my wife and my two young children too.

Although there is no restaurant for lunch or dinner, the breakfast makes up for it with the variety of choice and its amazing views from the veranda. The pool is wonderful and the surrounding area very relaxing and quite to enjoy a coffee, a tea or a cold drink at the pool bar. All that makes for a peaceful stay and an almost guaranteed good night's sleep.

Closeby there a beautiful and clean beach with crystal clear blue waters and a good variety of local greek restaurants and cosy bars to spend your evening.

All in all, Albatross is an excellent choice, highly recommended for everyone and especially for couples or families.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank Maoux
Reviewed 27 April 2010

Having been to Paros a few times before, I must say that the best stay was at the Albatross Bungalows situated in Piso Livadi. The rooms and view are a dream, the enviroment is exactly spot on. Breakfast is served with an unlimited view of the Aegean sea. The pool and the surrounding gardens are also amazing and relaxing. Even the area is amazing since it combines Pounta beach for partying just a 5 min walk away, as well as many other beaches within a 4 km radious that offer a variety of water sports and beach sports. Authentic Greek tavernas are within walking distance where you can enjoy your ouzo with a nice meze with the sea literally at your feet! The management is excellent, which seems to have forseen all aspects of a perfect vacation in terms of transportation, relaxation and activities. Just cant wait to spend another summer vacation there....

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tipitiki
Reviewed 20 April 2010

I've spent a week in Paros at the Albatross and I really enjoyed the whole experience. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The breakfast terrace has a wonderful view - it's a shame they don't serve dinner there as it would be the perfect spot! Anyway the island is full of restaurants so we were fine. Overall, a really nice holiday.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends