“Love this place”

Veneto Wine Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 404 Restaurants in Rethymnon
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 57
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Veneto Restaurant is located in Rethymno Old Town since 1997 when it first started its operation. It is regarded as one of the top restaurants in the area & it's certified by the 'Agronutritional cooperation of Crete' with the quality label 'CRETAN CUISINE'.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent course that I attended. I enjoyed myself immensely and was impressed at the informal, relaxed environment - which is especially nice when you love Greek culture and food like me. I will practice what I have learned, and may enjoy all the dishes that were presented by your team.  Thank you so much for the tips and secrets you shared with all of us.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I walked in and was treated like a queen through the whole dining experience... an amazing fillet and a real super salad. Both were fantastic. Thanks for the wonderful service and the absolute perfect staff!!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great venue and great people, when we first looked at Veneto online my wife and I said "wow" so we called and spoke with them. They were so professional, patient and so kind and answered any questions we had or requests! When we got to see the venue it was everything we wanted and more! We picked the main Hall with the windows and the beautiful chandelier. We wanted our reception to be private and comfortable. The food we served was the Role chicken fillet.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Where to start..
We attended this restaurant 3 TIMES while we where to island with in 1 week ...
The food here was perfect ...
The best food and the best service of all time ! We enjoyed every moment and waiting to come back again thank you!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Great Night At Veneto!
Service cannot get any better! Returned here and felt like we were visiting friends! Great food and nice bottle of wine. We decided to book Christmas Night to accommodate a few visiting friends and all were incredible! We listened to some great live music and the ambient was festive and amazing. We were so full we could barely eat the nice dessert! Yiannis and Argyro do a wonderful job! Thank you!

VENETOSUITES, Manager at Veneto Wine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guests,

Please allow us to thank you for dining with us and for the lovely critique of yours. It is always such a delight when our guests share their moments of joy at Veneto Restaurant on Trip advisor. We especially appreciated the time you spent to comment on our Christmas Eve dinner and your overall experience. We are looking forward to welcome you at our restaurant next time you are in town.
Best regards