All reviews new friends single traveller singles holiday other guests deluxe room walking week no pressure house party two weeks first timers independent traveller long table dietary requirements exclusive excursions everyone eats together travelled alone owners and staff
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Back after 12 months, and you still get a very warm welcome from everyone. The hotel has retained it's character. I had an deluxe room on second floor at the front, again as expected it was spacious, tidy and clean, the daily cleaning service was up to a high standard. The food served was again up to a good standard, with their new cook, again I found it difficult not to eat too much. Due to the unusual weather we had in the first week, Vassillis went out of his way to organise trips out to enable the guests to still have an enjoyable visit. I personally enjoyed the organised walks in the themed week, although there was one which took me out of my comfort zone, but I completed it.

Room Tip: Top floor at the frony gives you views of the sea
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This was my first visit to the Mistral and am so pleased I chose it and the walking week. As a first time single traveller I felt comfortable and settled straight away, the walks were well organised and very enjoyable, the hotel, rooms and people are lovely. The food is excellent and plenty of it.
I have made some fabulous friends and would recommend The Mistral for any single traveller, you certainly don't feel alone when you are there.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night book a deluxe room at the back
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I celebrated my 50th birthday at the Mistral hotel and I had the time of my life!Everything was 5 star- the food and wine, the staff were very friendly, the rooms and premises were clean always. One of the best hotels. You feel very safe.I highly recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This was my 8th visit to the Mistral following the death of my wife and it is like having an extended family. The owners and staff are professional and caring and the wide mix of guests are stimulating. I have just enjoyed the hotel's October walking week with 20 like-minded people and I would recommend the hotel to anyone who is concerned about holidaying on their own.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent with the standard rooms on the front and the Luxury rooms at the side and back of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank John L
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was my third visit to the Mistral and once again lived up to expectations, the management and staff were attentive as usual and the food was varied, well cooked and presented and certainly not skimped on portions, I am sure I put on weight !!
I booked three weeks this visit taking the walking week as my third week and if you enjoy a challenging walk in beautiful scenery this week is well worth the supplement, highly recommend it. I will return next year as there is always a good mix of single people and no pressure to join in if you don't want to. 10 out of ten for me.

Room Tip: I personaly opt for a deluxe room at the rear facing West, quieter with fab sunsets.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo