Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$52
Agoda.com$52
FindHotel
eDreams$52
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Superb service with a warm welcome.
I highly recommend this place.
Restaurants and bar are near and it is quick and easy to access.
The room are clean and in very good condition.
You will love your stag at hotel Lena

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank beharryamiir
Reviewed 12 August 2020

This hotel is SO central and, at the time we were there, SO quiet.
The room was quite spacious, and the bed comfortable.
The shower room was small, but at 6'2" it was still not a problem for me and the shower was perfect (for it's intended use but maybe not if you're obese!)
The staff were very friendy and helpful and someone was available 24hrs/day.
We live on Crete, so are used to Greek hotels, and this is probably the best 'buget' hotel we have used.
We will stay there again!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Keith10061948
Reviewed 5 October 2019

room clean. back street hotel, handy for one or two nights stopover but not if you want sea view with balcony. Very helpful staff. two mins from harbour and city centre. Not sure I need to wirte enough letter to get to 200

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank rickgw
Reviewed 30 August 2019

I chose Hotel Lena because I flew in very late at night so just needed somewhere close to the airport that was cheap and relatively comfy. Taxi cost €18 from airport. Location is amazing, right in the middle of all of it near the port so was great for a walk around and breakfast in the morning. There was no problem with me checking in so late - it was hot so the air con was appreciated! Facilities were basic but perfect and the kettle was a good surprise.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Deb K
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this surprisingly very centrally-located budget hotel, for two nights, while making a day-trip to Santorini. All the staff, from the most friendly and helpful lady behind the reception, to the lady cleaning the rooms, to the very helpful gentleman doing the night reception, well exceeded my initial expectations. Highly recommended, indeed, a rather basic but very clean room in an apparently well-managed budget hotel, with warm and cheerful Cretan hospitality!.

Date of stay: July 2019