Lowest prices for your stay
$56
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
$48
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Priceline
$56
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$48
Travelocity$48
Tripadvisor$48
All reviews enjoyable stay rooms are basic restaurants and cafes location is great short stay elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I stayed in Mirabello for only 1 night. The hotel is in heraklion citycenter, a stone's throw from souvenir shops, restaurants, cafe, in the most touristic area. It's really hard to find yourself a space for your car, as it happens in the whole city, but there's a private parking lot within 10 meters. There's an evevator inside for the ones who stay up to a floor, the room looked brand new and had a small balcony. The mattres was really soft and cosy, any need was available like towels, soap, toilet paper, wardrobe n' cupboards, chairs, tv, wifi, kettle, coffee n' tea. The a/c was not working but I didn't call for help coz I didn't really need it, or else I guess it could be fixed. After all I wanna thank the receptionist who was really friendly with me and let me stay in my room some extra hours after the check-out regular hour, till my vessel to Piraeus leaves.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank ZachosSymeon
Reviewed 14 July 2019

I stayed at the Mirabello for four nights. This hotel is excellent value for money. My room was bright and clean and well furnished. The whole hotel is in very good condition, obviously well maintained. I had a comfortable bed, tea abd coffee making facilities, a fridge. The bathroom was fresh and modern. The location is excellent, very close to the port and bus station, and to the Centre of town. The staff were very efficient and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Eclair1951
Reviewed 17 June 2019

I’ve stayed here for two nights. It’s just enough to see all interesting places in Heraclion and surroundings. The hotel is nice and clean in walking distance from the main attractions of the city. The staff is very helpful. Great value for money. The great choice for the short stay in the city

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank OlegButenko1974
Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

So close to the port and the city center!
Can walk anywhere in Heraklion from Mirabello. Booking a single room #14, there even was a balcony with a sun chair.
Very basic room ofc for that rate, but clean and comfy bed. No complaints. And their staff was super friendly and helpful with everything.
The only thing in Heraklion in general - is the noise, both from the streets and the airplanes. I’d say take earplugs to be safe.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank XeniaWestb
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated a short walk from the centre & a short walk from the harbour , which for a visitor to Heraklion is perfect .
It was very clean & comfortable with tea making facilities.
Rooms were fairly basic , but had all you need .
No breakfast served though .
Staff were helpful.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple