All reviews cheap holiday enjoyed our holiday cleaned every day fresh towels clean staff the ritz swimming pool is plenty of sunbeds hotel is great late at night artie maitre
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Just spent a week here with my boyfriend at the tail end of the peak season; after reading some of the reviews I was so apprehensive about coming, but I went with an open mind and here are our honest thoughts:
The rooms, yes, are quite dated and tired. Old fashioned furniture and curtains HOWEVER, they were extremely clean and well cared for. Our air con was exceptional, our sheets were changed every day, floor swept and fresh towels given every second day. Balcony quite small but hey ho big enough to sit and enjoy a drink and a game of cards.
The food was of a high standard; I like everything but my boyfriend is quite a plain eater and although he never went hungry chips pasta and lasagne and ice cream may have gotten a bit boring for him haha.
The pool is excellent if you are a little older, as it is almost 3M deep, really fun for diving but definitely not suitable for unsupervised young kids.
The pool bar was good fun, the staff are really friendly. All inclusive had all the usuals; local wine and beer, spirits and a list of cocktails which were strong enough to blow your head off.
The location is superb, it takes about a minute and a half to walk to the beach and all the lovely seafront restaurants.
My tips: do not go peak season unless you are looking to party. It’s a very lively place so don’t be disappointed if it’s noisy may-September. There was a mix of young kids to right up to older folk when we were there and everyone seemed to be having fun.
It’s not the ritz but it’s a good place to chill out and enjoy yourself if you’re not too picky!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Outdated hotel, with small rooms, tiny baths, furniture from grandparents time and ugly painting.
The hotel pool is pretty small, and they do not have a childrens pool.
Just one bar, which is why it was always crowded.

The most unpleasant aspect is that there were dozens of very drunk, noisy and anti-social, German youths partying under bedroom windows till early morning and then throwing the pool furniture in the water.
To some of them {those who were staying on the same floor with me} I had to make them an offer they could not refuse it. They stopped making noise and the next day they asked for themselves to be moved to an annex of the hotel.

I did this, because the hotel staff was unable to help, they prefere to turn a blind eye, take the money and fail to see the damage.

The good points - exccelent food (THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS, CHEF IORGOS), pretty clean, and the beach is not far away.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Dont come here ,the hotel is include a lot of young children that all the time drink,it is impossible to sleep even for a hour the noise is crazy ,the rooms so old and the food is bad ,the location is the one thing that i like all the other things is redicolus

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Arik L
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I spent 12 days in this old fashioned, maybe out of date hotel recently with my 15 year old daughter. The lady receptionist was very nice, and the shopkeeper also, and that’s about all the positive side. On the other hand:
- room was small and smelly :-(
- noise incredible because of many youngsters partying, knocking all night on doors (don’t expect extra key for shared room!)
- messages are not delivered unless you ask specifically (almost missed a trip because of it)
- all inclusive is limited strictly to breakfast, lunch, dinner, no snacks
- no signs state what you are eating, food is repetitious
- drinks at the one single pool bar come in the smallest possible glasses, you cannot ask for two at a time (not just alcohol) and they are careful to put in only one bartender so you can stand in line for half an hour for each drink
- nearby beach is rocky and hard to enjoy
In any case we had a great time in Crete, many excursions, incredible place, but I would not go back to this hotel...ever.

Room tip: Go elsewhere if you are not 18-20 years old in for a party.
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank katalinbona
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I spent my honeymoon here last year and enjoyed it so much that my husband and I decided to return this year... Big mistake. Apart from the very decent food and sympathetic night manager, our holiday was ruined by many different parties of young people; mainly men,mainly German. We had a pool view room which was nice until we were kept awake by drunks playing music and shouting until the next morning and banging doors in the hotel . We moved to another room which was quiet,but despite several attempts at getting the air conditioning fixed we resigned ourselves to buying a fan and keeping out of the room late afternoon. Our holiday was further ruined by yet another group of male Germans who availed themselves of the pool area late morning and proceeded to frighten younger children,push people away from the pool and behave with complete disregard for anyone else's enjoyment... Singing, blowing whistles and dive bombing in the pool. Utterly disgraceful behaviour which went unchecked by the hotel staff. I am writing this whilst still on this holiday because I am so upset and disgusted by their behaviour and by the fact that I paid money, which was worked hard for to be subjected to this. My advice to couples and families wanting a peaceful and relaxing time is STAY AWAY. We will not be returning.

1  Thank jansharp156