Just returned from a week staying at the Elounda Heights. From the momment Vangelis picked us up from the Square (no dragging suitcases up the hill), everything was excellent. We were welcomed with warmth and a big greek smile.
Our apartment (Eros) was overlooking the bay and had a180degree view which was astounding. The apartment was spotless and remained so. Linen and towels were changed every 2 day and the apartment cleaned. The apartment came fully equipped and it was easy to keep clean and make yourself at home. The welcome pack on arrival was most appreciated.
As with previous posts Vangeli's cooking was second to none and his care of the gardens was obvious with lots of beautiful flowers and shrubs which smelt gorgeous.
We were looking forward to a relaxing break which was exactly what we got thanks to the Ann and Vangelis and their total professionalism. What a team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete