Set in the bay of Elounda, close to the buzzing fishing villiage and overlooking the famed Spingalonga Island ( subject of the book The Island) is this perfect, spotlessly clean, impeccable hotel. We treated ourselves to a room with private pool, but the main hotel and pool are just as lovely. Private beach, clear water, hotel restaurant serving fine food plus the added bonus of a Relais & Chateau restaurant set in the stunning grounds. No construction in sight. No flies, either. Just the sound of the clear Mediterranean lapping on the shore outside every window. The service is perfect. Access to the Spa s via a shuttle service. Local tavernas in the village are authentic. It is a perfect holiday in the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete