“So goooood!”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We were year ago here, and had to come back because the food was so good and the service really pleasant.

1  Thank Tanja V

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I was only in town for two evenings and after my first visit chose to revisit! I had grilled swordfish and was lucky to be seated at the wonderful palm tree table on first night with a delicious house white,crisp and cold!
On my second visit I had a memorable kleftico with excellent house red. As a solo diner I enjoyed the friendly warm vibe when revisiting Chania I will return. Loved the honey raki nightcap!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming staff, offering rakomelo and watermelon in the end. Salads were nicely prepared but the boureki we had was a simple plate, just warmed in the micro-oven and had exactly just two slices of tomato and cucumber. Good but not spectacular

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We ate late and were ushered to a balcony seat. The lady explained the menu very well and had €20 offers that attracted us to the set menu she recommended. We followed her advice and thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere. The only downside was the included bottle of red wine was undrinkable but then for red wine Crete is very hit and miss.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We went there for a light lunch during our one day stop in Chania. We enjoyed very good food and friendly service, reasonably priced. We also enjoyed the ambiente of the outside terrace. All in all a very pleasant experience.