“One good, one bad”

Galileo Cafe
Ranked #28 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Chania Town
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and my husband had an omlet that he thought was the best one he had on this trip. I had a crepe with feta and mushrooms and it just wasn't good. The crepe still had a sweet flavor to it and just didn't mesh with savory ingredients. If you try a crepe here it would be good with sweet ingredients!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

we have visited this bar many times over the years, do not understand the bad reviews, staff are courteous and friendly, great position, nothing has been too much trouble, what more do you want

1  Thank rewecourt
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The waiter was so charming. Especially my mom loved the attention. I've been to this place two years ago and had never forgotten the pancakes. I tried them again and it was still so delicious. Try the combination of chocolate, strawberry and Bailey. So good!

1  Thank Moni87dk
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to be treated like a wild animal by the waiters, the best place with nice views to the harbor. Never again here!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered coffee with ice cream. I make a glove and spit it back into the glass! I think it was "3in1" garbage! Bad food, poor service! I do not advise to go there!