Review Highlights
Quality of service

First class service was waiting with name on card. Polite and friendly and gave information en... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
stevecB3635VP
Mexico
via mobile
Reliable and kind

Hilas was extremely dependable and reliable! We so appreciated being able to use his services... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
judybI2077OH

All reviews baby seat transfer service friendly driver day trip excellent service minivan knossos airport company crete
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

Excellent service. As soon as I booked my airport transfer Hlias contacted me to confirm my booking. Our flight was delayed but this was no problem and we were taken to our accommodation in a very clean vehicle. I was also able to contact Hlias during my trip to arrange transport elsewhere. The service was excellent and very good value for money.

Date of experience: May 2022
Hlias M, Director of Sales at Crete Transfers Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2023

Hello dear. We are glad you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your time and your kind words. We hope see you again in our city.
Best regards