1,266 results
All reviewsapple tvold towncovered marketindoor marketwelcome drinkbig varietygreat hotelcentral marketdouble glazingbusiness trippleasant staybreakfast buffetjunior suitewalking distancevisit chaniaperfect locationmini bar
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great as it is in the centre of Chania, facing the main market (Agora). It is a walking distance to the old harbour and the restaurant there. As to the rooms, they were very clean. I am usually very picky in terms of cleanliness, so on the first day I stayed in my room during the cleaning and I was impressed. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a question, they would answer it very gladly. The food is delicious and varied. I loved the hotel and if I had to go to Chania again, I would definitely stay at Kydon!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We have enjoyed our stay in Chania, the animated streets, the beautiful venetian-style port, and the splendid museum of archeology. Only the restaurants are disappointing, expansive and not very good; there are charming sandy beaches in Loutraki and Marathi, but very crowded. We have love the monastery of Aghia Triada very much.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 September 2016

If you want a city hotel in which you are treated like a guest you are in the wright place. It lays across the old market. You can touch the old city and the harbor. Very good breakfast. Very clean .Excellent staff.

Room Tip: rooms on the north side have better view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Kydon is fantastic for location in front of the Central Market. With easy walking of the old Venetian Harbour and loads of restaurants.
Very nice and efficient hotel. Centrally located with lots of taxis and buses.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed on first floor for two nights. THE BAD: Tiny room, view of the parking lot, stained carpet, tiny (albeit clean) bathroom (with a half glass door which I hate). Room still not cleaned as of 4pm so had to call to get it cleaned. THE GOOD: Breakfast spread was nice and day staff was friendly. Good location. I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends