See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

It’s more than under stable that the view from outside was bad but it is really close to ferry and train station and buss station also.Staf is unhelpful they don’t help you even to order food since me and my friend are not from Greece and I find difficulty spelling right the address ,the price is 50€/night which at least deserves a better cleaning and a more comfortable bed ,cleaning is at the lowest point as you can see from the pictures I took right from the room ,it’s was really disappointed and scary to sleep in all that dirt

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dona D
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This is a shame. The bed, bathroom were dirty.
Inspite IT is a 2 star Hotel they could keep IT Clean. I will contact Booking.com. They should not accept this Hotel. The only positive thing to say is that it’s beat the port of Pireaus.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

If you are going to catch a morning ferry its really well located, 2min walking from the port. However, the hotel it’s horrible. Really!
Stayed there because of the 7am ferry I needed to catch, but the hotel is shady, the pictures were taken probably ten or more years ago. Wouldn’t stay there again, even if it was for free.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I have never stayed in a hotel this bad I would not even put my dog in the shower. The shower curtain was moldy. Door to the so called balcony did not close properly. One of our party sat on her bed and it collapsed. Even though it is handy for for ferry terminal I would suggest you give this a big miss.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Horrible, dirty,greasy floor with hairs all over it, urine-stained toilet seat, broken wardrobe, cigarette burnt bed linen, white stains on the bed frame which was covered with a curtain.No toilet paper, no flushing toilet. A/C stuck in 30C due to a faulty remote control,had to keep the balcony door open and couldn't sleep because of all the noise coming from the street. As a result ,me being sleepless for 17 hours after a long journey and when I asked for a full refund they denied telling me that if I had issues then I should have left in the middle of the night .Never again.

Room Tip: Do not stay there unless you love sleeping with bed bugs.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends