1,089 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant one night top floor greek islands next morning minute walk the bus within easy walking distance small shower perfect location an early morning ferry tea and coffee ferry port family room en route clean hotel breakfast room
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel as a great place to stay near the port. The staff was helpful and friendly as they organized transportation from airport to hotel! The rooftop bar was a great place to enjoy wine! The Greek breakfast was a great add on to our stay before we headed to the port to continue on to the island! Walk to port was under 5 mins!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2016

I stayed here for 8 nights during easter while I was volunteering in the port of Piraeus in the refugee camps. Being in the camps is exhausting emotionally and sometimes physically. Coming home in the evening after a long day's work and be greeted by smily staff, enjoying a drink or food in the roof top restaurant (excellent food and lovely staff) - well this hotel gave me the rest and the smilies I needed in order to reload my batteries.

My room was excellent, with a balcony and a huge comfy bed. The hotel is situated a 10 minute walk from E7 where the free port buses run to E1 and back every 10-15 minutes. It is also a short walk to the more fancy part of Piraeus with its pretty marina and great seaside restaurants.

Bravissimo!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2016

The staff and the rooms have everything you need. I went here by myself for a volunteer trip and when I left it was like leaving my family. I cannot explain everything they did for me from questions answered to phone calls made on my behalf.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a real find. Clean and comfortable with a lovely rooftop restaurant that does great generous cooked breakfasts. The rooms are excellent and immaculate, many with balconies. The position in the port could hardly be bettered and the reception desk offers comprehensive information about ferry timetables. Is a huge help. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tony G
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Stayed for one night whilst waiting for a ferry and got a cheap deal for bed and breakfast. Stayed here before and paid more and got a great room but this time the room was small, the window sill was really low and the window had been left open and I felt really dizzy when I got next to it. The shower was tiny and the floor flooded when you were in it and the curtain stuck to you. There was a kettle and cups but no tea or coffee, sure that was a mistake though. The bed was ok, not the best but the room was very clean. Had a drink on the roof terrace which was lovely. The staff were brilliant, very helpful and friendly and I would stay again but would probably pay more for a better room.

Room Tip: Don't lean out of the window!
Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple