All reviews nice toiletries recommended hotel greek orthodox church visited hotel blue star ferry great position basic hotel greek holiday room was clean morning ferry few minutes walk catch the ferry an early start greek salad overnight stay night stop port area
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

On a very hot day after our original reservation through booking.com turned out to be a fraud, my family and I desperately looked for a hotel that had availability for 2 adults and a baby. We came upon hotel Triton, the lovely lady at the reception whose name I forgot, greeted us and told me they had availability. She quickly fixed a room for us, it was around 1pm and gave us a couple of cold bottle waters to cool down. She was very kind and definitely made us feel welcomed. The room was on the 2nd floor, the elevator was very small but big enough for us and our luggage. The room had 2 twin beds and they were kind enough to include one for my baby as well. The room was modest, very small with not much of a view. The bathroom was also very small. But the AC worked great and we also had hot water. The breakfast buffet had a great selection as well. My favorite was the juicier which allowed us to make our very own fresh orange juice. They also had other fruits, fresh breads, scrambled eggs among others. They are very close to the port. Also a bank right across the street and a huge supermarket around the corner. Plenty of places to eat nearby. My favorite is Ta Kalamakia tis Gounari which is two blocks away, hole in the wall kinda place, nothing fancy but great great delicious food! Hotel Triton saved the day for us and we ended up staying 2 nights with them :) taxi to the airport from there cost us 50 euros and it was about an hour. It was 12 euro to Acropolis.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Σοφία Μ, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hotel Triton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Clarissa,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Triton Hotel at your recent visit and for taking the time to share your kind comments.
Guest satisfaction is our primary concern and it is always a pleasure to hear from guests whose expectations were met.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the high level of service offered by our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Best regards
Front Desk
Nancy Vasilakopoulou

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Having had twenty years in hotel management all I can say this place has staff and management who truly care. Great rooms. Thoughtful touches. Genuine warmth from every staff member encountered. A welcome drink in a lovely verandah bar. The best breakfast with beautiful Greek pastries, semolina cake, eggs and more. A lovely dinner in their dining room. The sound of Greek Orthodox Church bells Sunday morning. My son is begging me to return here after our cruise but alas we are booked somewhere else. You won’t be disappointed. To top it off I walked in early from our flight asking about an early check in and they said “Welcome David” before I said my name!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Σοφία Μ, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hotel Triton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Mr. David,
Thank you for the great rating!
We appreciate for sharing your review regarding your stay!
We do take pride in catering to our guests needs the best way we can.
Moreover,thank you for the kind words regarding the breakfast.
We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of our Greek traditional food items.
Thank you for staying at Triton Hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again to your next trip!
Always at your disposal!
Best regards,
Manolaraki sofia reservation manager

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I have been there with my family for only one night. We stopped there just to sleep and wait for the morning ferry . I made a reservation in this hotel because it is very well communicated with the Piraeus port (10 minutes walk). The staff at the desk was very helpful. Rooms clean. Breakfast not included but worth to eat.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Σοφία Μ, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Hotel Triton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear guest ,
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Triton hotel with other travelers.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel
best regards ,

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Decent place to stop off for a night before heading off into the Greek Islands. Filling buffet breakfast, air conditioned and quiet rooms, friendly staff that help with onward ferry timetables...if you have a chance find 30 minutes for the local museum with its fabulous small collection of bronzes.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to others travelers .
Im sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel .
best regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

A very clean and basic hotel. Friendly and helpful staff who speak good English. Provided good recommendations, including the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, for our free day prior to our cruise.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Than you for taking the time to review your stay with us .
Iam very pleased to hear our staff made your stay pleasant .
Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel,