1,572 results
All reviews free shuttle the bus shuttle service next morning rooms are modern fantastic hotel greek islands excellent value for money ferry port small hotel athens airport lots of restaurants zea marina helpful staff quiet street cruise ship early in the morning
Reviewed 27 September 2016

A very conveniently located hotel for a stay in Piraeus. Close to the scenic old port with places to eat and drink, and close to a lot of shopping too. The staff were very helpful in giving directions and recommending places to go.

The room was very comfortable with everything you need except facial tissues. Comfortable bed. The hotel appears to have recently been renovated. But the new climate control panel is so complicated we needed help from the front desk twice. Once it was set, the AC was great.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would stay there again.

1  Thank Darrell6t
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Just off the main street, you turn onto a quiet street to find the Phidias Hotel. Though Europe is behind on accessibility/ mobility problems The Phidias Hotel is working hard at being one of the most accessible hotels in the area. Rooms are freshly renovated, the staff have all been adopted by me as they are sweet, helpful and professional. I felt like I was part of the family, the rooms comfortable and well appointed. I definitely will recommend to family and friends. I hope to return soon,

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The hotel is very nice and modern, not far from the port (there is also a free transfer to the ferry). Location is really good - there is suoermarket nearby and a walking area with cafes and restaurants just on the corner. TV in interactive with games etc. There is minibar. Breakfast is served eary which is good if your ferry is in the morning.

We booked a superior room with terrace, bit it is not worth the money - the room was not big, the terrace had only table and 2 chairs, no view - so you would not spend time there - then no need to pay more. I suggest booking standard room.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olga_Pskov
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We found this little hotel on the Internet .
We found a little gem in this hotel, the staff were most helpful.
The location is very good and they give you a free shuttle to the cruise port.
The rooms were very new and the facilities were very good.
They serve breakfast for a small fee that very nice.
The location is very good and is in walking distance to all the local amenities .
I would book this hotel again if I was cruising out of this port

Room Tip: All rooms are new
Reviewed 24 September 2016

From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty, nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they went out of their way to help us. Valantis helped us get settled and explained the directions of how to get around Athens.
On my Birthday Katerina and Yannis bought a cake and sung Happy Birthday, what a lovely thing to do : ) and then Katerina went out of her way to help my husband plan my Birthday night, the Hotel Shuttle took us to a lovely restaurant and then for a small fee picked us up and drove us to A is for Athens and we sat up on the roof top bar and saw the Acropolis lit up at night, they then picked us up and dropped us back to the Hotel, it was a fantastic night and so good to be transported around and not have to worry about trying to get a Taxi.
The Hotel is in a really good location just a 15 minute walk to the Metro which takes you to all the highlights of Athens, there is even a stop at the Acropolis.
Just around the corner from the Hotel (5 min walk) is a lovely Marina with heaps of affordable and nice restaurants all along the waterfront.
Our room was really nice and spotlessly clean.
I would highly recommend this Hotel, we had been travelling for 7 weeks through Europe prior to coming to Athens and this was definitely the best service by far.

Room Tip: We were in Room 116 and it was excellent.
1  Thank Anniewhatto