“Mediocre”

Cuisines: Polynesian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We had the buffet menu. Much variety, low quality. It was supposed to be chinese but it was more of a greek version with almost everything tasting the same. The cocktails and wine were a bit expensive.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered $70 worth of sushi to be delivered at the Holiday Inn near the airport which is 5 miles away from the restaurant and received an email at 8:07 pm staying our order was being processed. At 9:15 pm we called to check on our order as we hadn't heard from the front desk only to discover they didn't fulfill our order because it wasn't in their delivery area. The restaurant did not call to notify us (even though I put a phone number in the order), nor did I get an email stating our order could not be filled. Luckily, our hotel restaurant is still open...

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We like this kind of cuisine and for years we missed to taste Nama's cuisine. It turns out that it is one of the best Chinese restaurants we have been and the quality of food is quite high. Unlike some other places where they overcook and use too much oil this one was excellent. Ok, I admit that it is not the cheapest choice but it really worths its pricing as you eat well. We will try it again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I live in the area and I stumbled on this place when walking around. I love sushi and saw they were having a deal for all you can eat for 20€ so of course I had to go. The sushi was actually pretty good and there was a wide spread of rolls and nigiri. They also had some salads and desserts which were included in the price. It wasn't the best sushi I've ever had but for the area it was decent. They also have different deals for different days, like all you can eat chinese and vietnamese for around 20-25€.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I always loved this kind of food and i had eaten a lot of different variaties of sushi but....THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST i have ever eaten!