“Energetic and social”
Review of TennisInAthens

TennisInAthens
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I did this partly because I was travelling solo - and so thought that an organised activity such as this would bring me closer to both locals and other tourists.. I only recently started tennis in my hometown and this was the first time that I was playing abroad! The premises were good and the whole thing was very well organised - I didn't have to care about entrance fees, hiring a racket or booking the court. It's a shame that I hand't been able to find a similar service in any other of my trips abroad. Tip: Ask for Vicky to pick you up from the hotel - she's a true Athenian and you'll get to know a lot about the city's roof gardens!

Date of experience: September 2015
Vassiliki V, Owner at TennisInAthens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Elia, it has been such a pleasure to meet you!!I have to say, your strokes are really good! Especially your backhand! If i remember well, you will be back in December. Hope i see you then!!!Many thanks!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

This is something i haven't done in any other of my previous travels. It was a unique experience to play my favourite sport while on vacation! Also, the weather in Athens was wonderful which made this experience even more enjoyable. Everything was well planned by the tennis team. They picked me up from my hotel, drove to the courts, played tennis and returned back to the hotel. Not only did i enjoy tennis but but also had a mini tour of Athens!

Date of experience: August 2015
Vassiliki V, Owner at TennisInAthens, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Tina, it has been a pleasure playing with you!! I hope you enjoyed it! Next time you visit, your son should join us!