“Great place for drinks ”
Review of La Esquina

La Esquina
Ranked #442 of 2,770 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 29
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Kolonaki / Lykavittos
Neighbourhood: Kolonaki / Lykavittos
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went to this place for drinks with friends and I had a great time. I did not try the food but it did not seem bad at all

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I like the fact that the entire place is of industrial style and not particularly meticulous. It is very cozy, easy going and simple. The Black Angus Meatballs are amazing. I also chose the Berlusconi Burger, which was equally amazing!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice and tasty food. We tried the truffle burger and the spicy burger. They were very nice, tasty with quality ingredients. The prices are normal compared to the expensive area Kolonaki. The stuff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend it for nice and tasty food.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I enjoyed my visit to "La Esquina" very much. The food was very good (I ordered a Guacamole salad and mini burgers) and staff was very polite. Although, I found that the tables were pretty crowded and found it difficult to get from or to my table.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Went for Sunday lunch with a friend. The restaurant looks good and the food doesn't disappoint. The service was excellent. We had starter salads ( which were main virtually main courses ) and then both had burgers. Very good, very tasty, attentive service
All good, no issues