See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I went 2 times to this hotel mainly because of the position near the Metro station, cheap price and view of the roof-top where your can serve breakfast.
It's good for the price you pay.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Really close to metro station, although the area itself is pretty run-down. It doesn't feel unsafe, it's just a bit tatty. The hotel is quiet and the building has some character, but has a lift which was welcome. The room was fine - even had a tiny balcony to sit out on, not that the view was very inspiring. The breakfast was good and plenty of choice. The air conditioner struggled a bit, but it really was very hot outside and it did the job of cooling the room down enough. Friendly and helpful staff and really very good value for the price. Would definitely recommend for budget travellers - hostel prices and offers a whole lot more than most hostels.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank freo4ever
Reviewed 10 September 2011

stayed here for 2 nights and would've done more. Pedros, Helen and Panos gave me such a welcome and were very helpful and created a great atmosphere. I agree with some other reviews that this is not in the best location and it is further out then I was led to believe by description on booking.com, however the metro is only short walk away and run late at the weekends, taxi will cost you about 8Euros to get back from downtown Athens. My room was clean, functional, good size and met my own needs. If you want luxury and something more central be prepared to pay for it, everyone has different priorities and each review based on our own experiences at the time, my was fab. any shortcomings were made up for the time I spent in the company of lovely people. At the end of the day we get out of any experience what we are willing to put in.

Room Tip: ask to see what you are going to get before you committ if possible or at least speak to the hotel direct
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Panos, on reception, was really helpful and suggested a takeaway (of typical Greek food) for dinner so didn't go out in the evening which suited me so can't comment on restaurants. The room was clean and basic but comfortable enough. Very close to the metro and a 9euro taxi trip to the bus station. I booked the hotel because of its proximity to the bus station (had a very early start) and so it ticked all the boxes for my requirements. Panos was super friendly and helpful and so if I needed a hotel for the bus trip again I would stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2011

The hostage was excellent and the receptionist was very polite. The room was clean. We payed 40€ including breakfast / buffet. So, as a result, we are very satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple