“Light, refreshing ”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monastiraki
Description: We are a greek restaurant mezedopoleio We have greek cuisine fish pasta vegetarian food and also we have a (nice garden) in depth and (live music) every night from.18:00-00:00!!! Bread per person is( 0,5euro) and water for person( 0,5euro.) We have (fast service) even ifit has many customers in our restaurant. Depends of course and what you ordered!!! The restaurant offers to all our customers free dessert or fruit!!! we hope to see you soon!! with respect kostas
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After many a heavy meal in Greece for the past two weeks, Eucharis was a nice change-up. Every cooked dish seemed much lighter on the oil than usual. The potato salad was absolutely delicious. The “gigantes” white beans were the best we’ve had so far. Calamari = extremely tender. Gyros meat was razor thin and moist. Maybe it was just the Good Friday holiday, but the place was packed today with Greek people, and not foreign tourists like us. Lots of lovely seating indoors in addition to the street-front cafe tables.

Kostas B, Guest Relations Manager at Efcharis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I really want to thank you
you will be happy
for many many years.

With All of my respect

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our waiter Thomas was so attentive every whim met, food and wine was so tasty top class cuisine . Very personal and friendly approach to all customers with a background of lovely greek music.

Kostas B, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Efcharis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

I really want to thank you
you will be happy
for many many years.

With All of my respect

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is near to Hadrian’s library, the final place on our mornings walk. The restaurant staff were friendly and arranged a comfortable spot for the four of us plus baby.
Drinks and bread were brought to the table quickly and we ordered a selection of traditional Greek dishes. The food was very tasty and filling. The restaurant had a good atmosphere and a steady stream of new customers.
Reasonably priced, happy to recommend.

Kostas B, Guest Relations Manager at Efcharis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you very much for your good words
but you have to know that one star less
for this restaurant it is not enough for us.
.I tell you all this because it is a reality.

With all my respect
Good luck
in your life

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The restaurant is a great place to eat and drink. The food is good and the variety is large, but I do think they have to little options for vegetarians. We were there on a Friday night and they played very nice traditional greek music which we enjoyed very much. The waiters were very friendly and attentive. There are a lot of tourists in this place since it is in a very busy area of Athens but nevertheless a very good restaurant.

Thank you very much for your good words
but you have to know that one star less
for this restaurant it is not enough for us.
.I tell you all this because it is a reality.

With all my respect
Good luck
in your life

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Sure its next to one of turist places and first in row of restaurants. At that moment i should also think for sure... the food is done with love of microwave and deep frier! Just ignore it and take some time to find real food.