See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2015

this ranks as one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. I've never had a major problem with hotels over the years I've been travelling but this was the low point. The guy at reception was gruff and could barely speak English. He then said I had to pay 5 euro a night extra for air conditioning because it wasn't included in my booking - this was not made clear when I made my booking initially. The elevator was filthy and there was a cigarette butt that stayed there for three days and never swept up. The shower recess measured 2 x 2 ft and there was no shower curtain. The towels were tiny, about the size of a floor towel. the floor were never swept or mopped. and the place was noisy - we could clearly hear people's kids next door screaming. a total nightmare. cheap, yes, but I would be happy to pay more to get a good hotel. Expedia really should take this off their list or be sure to warn people! the only good thing is that the location was convenient and close to the city center.

Room Tip: doesn't matter, steer clear of this hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Robert E
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Great money value. Clean room with AC, fridge, TV, clean bathroom, towels and a maid who cleaned the room almost every day. Great location, 2 minutes from Omonoia Metro Station, a non stop kiosk and loads of coffee shops and bakeries in the Omonoia Square. Non stop reception, there is also a common kitchen and relaxing area but it wasn't the cleanest.

• Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

A nightmare! Pillowcases stink of smoke and dirt, dirty blankets and sheets...smelly room and air conditioning not working. We decided for this Hotel just because the one we usually book was full..same price enormous difference in quality. It's just in a central square. Big mistake. Breakfast was not included...I'd say fortunately..

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank MelaMare
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Stayed in one of their rooms which was infested with bed bugs. The man at reception was hostile, didn't even apologise. He charged us 10 euros extra for arriving an hour early too. I ended up squatting in an empty apartment after this experience and it was way better than sleeping in this hell hole

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kate C
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel is like "only for a sleep" kind of hotel.

GOODS:
No bedbugs!
Sheets and towels changed daily.
Big balcony.