“Nice condo in the heart of Athens”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Kitchen
Coffeemaker, blender, toaster, microwave, pots/pans aplenty! We'll even stock the fridge if you ask!
Kitchen
Dine overlooking the Acropolis & all of Athens, we'll even cater it for you!
The Double Bedroom
Living Room
Veranda
Veranda
Entrance
Our homes offer comfortable furnished outdoor living rooms with views
Hydromassage showers, steamy and soothing at the end of a days touring
Best dinner *and cheapest* with Acropolis views!
All of our homes offer at least 2 full bathrooms - no waiting!
Our triple bedrooms mean everyone sleeps in REAL BEDS, not on the couch!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Any
Rhodesian...
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice condo in the heart of Athens”
Reviewed 8 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We visited Athens over Thanksgiving and stayed in the Acropolis Beta condo. There were 8 people total in our group. 5 adults and 3 children. The condo was a bit on the tight side for that number of people (I would recommend the Acropolis Alpha condo for a group larger then 6). But we managed just fine, being that we were out of the condo the majority of the day(s).

The condo itself was nicely arranged, with a great wrap around balcony and amazing roof top views of the Acropolis. The roof top deck also had a grill and lounge furniture. We had no issues while staying there. The WIFI worked great, there was plenty of hot water, all the beds had clean sheets and were comfortable. The condo was within walking distance to all the major sites in Athens.

Carole (the owner) was extremely nice, she responded in a very timely manner to all my emails and questions, and even helped me arrange transport to and from the airport, 2 full day trips out of Athens (Day 1-Corinth, Mycenae and Nafplion. Day 2- Delphi) and 1 half day trip to Cape Sounion. Nick our driver was absolutely wonderful! He spoke perfect english and had a very good knowledge of Greek history. His vans were clean, and he didn't mind having 3 kids in his cars! I highly recommend hiring a driver while visiting Athens. It made our vacation stress free and enjoyable (especially with children).
The weather was warm, and the tourist sites were nearly empty. Visiting in November was really great!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location of property
Liked least: Little smaller then I would have liked
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AliyevR
Baku, Azerbaijan
“No where else you would feel more "home"”
Reviewed 2 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

I have stayed in the penthouse for two weeks, and as a constant traveller I should admit - I have never seen any apartment, which would be more cozy and welcoming as the on in Pagrati. A beautiful terrace, nicely designed rooms and the area, full of cafes and restaurants, malls and close to the metro (Evangelismos) and walking distance from Syntagma (the downtown). I would strongly recommend this place for staying and enjoying this beautiful city. P.S. if you are lucky enough to catch the landlords in Athens - you will enjoy the warm and hospitable company of theirs, which will leave the smile on your face for a long time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hosts, Bedrooms, Terrace, Location, Free international calls
Liked least: That I had to leave so early
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AZ
Reviewed 2 December 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Ontario
Reviewed 25 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Chcago
Reviewed 24 November 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing