Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highlight of the holiday!

I booked the tour of Old Athens for my boyfriend and I after reading fab reviews on here. We were... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
graceelizabeth92
Manchester, United Kingdom
Highlight of Athens

From the minute we met Vivian it was as if we were meeting up with an old friend we haven't seen... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kkhu15
Phoenix, Arizona

All reviews walking food tour greek food and culture meat market gourmet tour totally recommend this tour fantastic introduction amazing experience real athens knowledgeable guide amazing tour visiting athens private tour few hours vivian vinegars koulouri greece
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Before going to Athens, I looked at the many food tour options, and Bespoke Food Tours stood out because of Vivian's quick responses to emails and her willingness to accommodate my needs for a late start and a private tour that was still reasonably priced. She provided my husband and I with a truly authentic experience. The food was amazing and she really knew her facts. I'd highly recommend this tour. In addition to being an amazing guide during the tour, she also followed up with us by emailing us with lots of helpful information for our trip to Santorini.

VivianBespoke, Ιδιοκτήτης at Bespoke Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you very much for your great feedback! hope to see you again in Athens. So glad you enjoyed Santorini as well !!
Greetings from Athens

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I recently visited Athens on a work trip but had very limited free time. Still, I knew I had to see the archaeological sites (Day 2) and eat authentic Greek food (Day 1). With no recommendations, I turned to Trip Advisor to search for best private tours in Athens to make the most of my limited time. Bespoke Food tours was highly rated, the website looked good, and the potential tours looked even better! After contacting Vivian directly through her website, I decided on the Sunday Food Tour. Vivian was accommodating and helpful in arranging which tour to take given my limited schedule. This tour was everything I was hoping it would be but hesitant to expect (given the unknown of booking a tour based solely upon Trip Advisor reviews)!!! It was a walking tour through parts of the city with a pause for some history lessons here and there. The little bit of history provided by Vivian helped orient me when I explored the archaeological sites on my own. Importantly, the focus were stops at delicious eateries frequented by the locals! No tourists traps on this tour. Greek coffee at a chic cafe, Greek pies (filo with sweet and savory fillings) you can see made in front of you, fresh koulouri, meze at a local pub with the locals arguing at the next table and so much more. The food was divine and it was so interesting to hear about the traditions surrounding specific dishes. My favorites: Greek coffee, feta spread with peppers, and fresh olive oil. Note: I booked the tour as a singleton at a increased price and there was a lot of food - enough to take leftovers back to my hotel. You won't go hungry so heed the warning not to have breakfast beforehand. I highly recommend a Bespoke Food tour - what an amazing way to see the real city of Athens and dine with the locals!

VivianBespoke, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Bespoke Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Ann R,
It has been a pleasure meeting you! Thank you very much for your kind words, appreciate that!
Best regards,
Vivian

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the privilege of doing a walking food tour in Athens with Vivian two summers ago while on our honeymoon. Starting her own food tour company was a dream of hers at the time. We’re so happy that she’s made her dream come true. Vivian is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about Greek food and culture. The foods she introduced us to were delicious, and we were stuffed by the end of our time together! In fact, we enjoyed the places she took us to so much that we returned on subsequent days for more snacks on our own. While on our food tour, we felt like we were touring with a longtime friend. We had so much fun with Vivian and would love to go on another tour with her in the future. Also, her recommendations for other places to go eat on our own while on the rest of our stay in Athens were amazing. She shared where the locals go to eat, which we greatly appreciated. Our food tour with Vivian was one of our favorite experiences while in Greece.

VivianBespoke, Owner at Bespoke Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Madam,

i would like to thank you for your great feedback! Really appreciate that, wish you all the best....hope to see you again!

greetings from Athens
Vivian

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Vivian amazed us with her great knowledge on Ancient Greece and Greek gastronomy. We even learnt about ancient Greeks cuisine :) ! I really enjoyed the food and wine and the hidden treasures of the city centre. The combination of Anatolic and western cultures coming together was truly astonishing. Thank you Vivian for bringing light to our minds and eyes! Definitely recommend this experience :)

VivianBespoke, Manager at Bespoke Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

thank you very much for your kind words. i am so glad you really enjoyed my food tour and the background information.

Best of regards

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Our personal guide Vivian, founder of BeSpoke tours, the beekeeper, was AMAZING,extremely knowledgable, friendly and patient. This is probably one of the best tours ever! Especially if you are a major foodie like me. The tour was as private as it could be with only myself and my partner. Being on the private bespoke food tour was such a memorable experience . I'm serious book it!

1  Thank pakaraha

I really appreciate your feedback! it has been a pleasure meeting you both!
greetings from Athens