Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 188
US$ 182
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 207/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 404
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsminute walkrooftop barwithin walking distancebig balconyview from the balconyrooms are smallfloor roomtop floorstayed here for two nightsside streetblue linethe breakfast areaathens airportan amazing viewpublic transportationhotel staffmain sites
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The staff could not have been friendlier. Absolutely superb service. The rooftop dining area provides excellent views with an amazing breakfast! The rooms are a bit small, but perfect for coming back to after a long day of sightseeing. Would absolutely recommend! The pillows however are extremely hard.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
acropolisami, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear respectful customers,

first of all we would like to thank you for your choice to stay at Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel .
Also we would like to thank you for your time to write your kind & useful comments about our hotel.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Horrible staff over booked so moved me to the worst hotel I have ever stayed in which is part of the same group, but what the staff at the Ami called an upgrade. I booked this hotel for the great views of the acropolis from the roof. Instead got a dark hotel room with dangerous sockets with absolutely no views.
When I told them I was not happy with the so called upgrade they told me I had not booked an acropolis view.(like it was my own fault) Company offered 30 euro vital gift card when I sent an email when I got home. Like that any good to me, like I would ever stay in one of best westerns hotels again.
Avoid or they might move you to a dump too

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
acropolisami, receptionist at Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear David,
We really appreciate your feedback and the concerns you have raised about your stay with us. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we have caused and we would like to explain the reasons behind it. There was a problem with our booking engines and the hotel was overbooked by one room. We recognize our mistake that was caused by a technical problem. We tried to make it up to you as much as we could by offering you a room to a very nearby hotel of the same category and extra privileges, but we understand that it still was a change to your planned stay.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to be able to host you in a future visit to our city and try to offer you our hospitality that all our guests deserve and have.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Lovely hotel close to lots of places of interest.The staff were very friendly and helpful.We liked the bar and breakfast area as it had a great view of the Acropolis.Our room was very pleasant with a nice bathroom.We stayed for three nights and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.We hope to revisit in the near future.We would like to say thanks to Dimitri and Catherine for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
acropolisami, reception at Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear David,

We try our best to satisfy our respectful customers' needs and expectations and when that happens our mission has been accomplished!!

Thank you for your kind & useful comments.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in April.
Con: really small rooms. My husband and son had a slight ly larger room than my daughter and mine room. (304-is really a one person room. ). I kept my suitcase on the balcony.
2. A little hard to find. Wish the website could have said "from metro,go past church then turn right up hill. Hill is very steep.
Pro: clean!! Friendly and helpful staff at front desk,
3. Beautiful balcony overlooking acropolis.
4. Great breakfast!
I'd recommend this place!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear respectful customers,

We try our best to satisfy our respectful customers' expectations.

Thank you for your time to write your kind & useful comments regarding your stay at our hotel .

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great location close to ancient sites and restaurants. The breakfast at the hotel was first rate, great selection and absolutely wonderful view. The best part of the hotel is the staff. When I arrived my reservation (booked on Air Miles) was not there. I had my paperwork with me and Alexandre had me booked in within minutes. He and everyone else went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Diana Bar Manager made us feel right at home in the cozy bar with great food. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RiversideSaskatoon
acropolisami, Reception at Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hello from Athens,

We try our best to satisfy our respectful customers' accommodation needs and
expectations .

Thank you for your time to write your kind & useful comments regarding your stay at the beautiful Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel.