“Avoid busy hours”

Ergon
Ranked #86 of 2,576 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 18
Neighbourhood: Syntagma
Description: After, Thessaloniki, London Brussels and Miami, ERGON has landed in Athens to introduce the farm to table approach to the Athenian market. Our menu is based on the 1200 own branded greek artisanal food products from our deli. Enjoy!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this place during my holidays in Athens and I did not like the portions they offered and the service they had. The quality of my pasta though was good

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best spot that I ate in Athens. Starters and wine were perfect. I ordered fish of the day. It was fresh and tasty. I would recommend dishes of the day, definetly worth it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Close to our hotel, and a nice spot for our first lunch in Athens. Servers are friendly and fast. We enjoyed out food; prices were not too bad for the area, and quite a bit less than the almost completely empty taverna next door.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As an appetizer, the BOUGIOURDI is out of this world! Oven baked feta and gruyere over strips of red peppers. The zucchini balls with feta cheese as also excellent!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is our second day in Athens and after a disappointing meal last night we went to Ergon for lunch due to hight TA reviews. Not disappointed as both food and service was excellent especially the calamari. Will be back definitely before we leave Athens as just across from our hotel Electra Metropolis.