Review Highlights

destinyp768
Ruins day

Reviewed 10 March 2020
samgW7230VN

All reviews our tour guide highly recommend dennis great trip last minute amazing tour cave tubing great guide water taxi san pedro fred altun history photos cruise service schedule airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021

This tour was amazing! Dennis took the time to schedule a tour for my sister and I last minute during our stay in San Pedro. He picked us up for the water taxi and drove us to the site! He took sooo many photos of me it was ridiculous

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Altun ha was a great experience and a bit of good exercise but fun. We learnt so much from Dennis.all the history and traditions of the people. I highly recommend Dennis and his team.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Dennis took us to the Mayan ruins. He was fairly priced and not overly aggressive. The guide was great and extreemly knowledgeable. We had a two year old child with us Dennis was very patient. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

We had an awesome tour with Dennis and Fred! Fred was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions with so much detail. They both kept us engaged in conversation and laughing the entire day. When we mentioned that we hadn't had breakfast before leaving, Dennis offered to stop off so we could grab a breakfast burrito and coffee. It was just us on the tour which was great to have a private tour plus it offered flexibility. If I'm ever back to Belize I will definitely reach out to Dennis and Fred again!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020

We had such a good tour today at Altun Ha that the next tour I take with this company would undoubtedly be a 5 as well. Highly recommend this company over any other.

Date of experience: February 2020