Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$48
Travelocity$48
Orbitz.com$48
Tripadvisor$48
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

As I the regular visitor to Deoghar and I always used to stay in Hotel Baidyanath, this property has all comfort facilities as compare to any 4 star property, Good rooms with world class amenities, staffs are helpful especially the asst. Manager of the hotel Mr. Viswanath singh, food is mouth watering and lip smacking, best part of the hotel is having 02 restaurant Mayur multicuisine and mayur pure veg with seperate dining and kitchen, if any planning for Deoghar try this property.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel B, General Manager at Hotel Baidyanath, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Dear Mr. Somnath

Greetings from Hotel Baidyanath Deoghar

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to Deoghar. We sincerely appreciate you sparing time and posting your review on Trip Advisor.
It is our continuous endeavor to make our guests feel special in every aspect and providing highest quality of service. It is appreciation and acknowledgement such as yours which keeps us motivated and helps us in delivering our best.
We thank you for your support and patronage and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.
Please feel free to write or call 7370000440 / 7667444472 , hotelbaidyanath@gmail.com or agm@hotelbaidyanath.co.in.

Vishwanath Singh
Asst.General Manager
Hotel Baidyanath Deoghar
7370000440/7667444472

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Awesome class facilty with all maintain amenities best part the hotel manager who has taken special care Mr.Vishwanath. Food was mouthwatering , location is nearby the temple. Rooms are well decor with 3 star facilities. I will suggest all my colleague to stay at this hotel .
Best hotel in Deoghar-Jharkhand
Rajiv
Piramal Foundation

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel B, General Manager at Hotel Baidyanath, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2019

Dear Mr. Rajiv

Vishwanath Singh
Asst.General Manager
Hotel Baidyanath Deoghar
7370000440/7667444472

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is the best in deoghar, rooms are very comfortable, food served was wonderful especially the today special menu sizzler we enjoyed our stay a lot , the best hotel in deoghar as compare to any hotel this place

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel B, General Manager at Hotel Baidyanath, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Greetings from Hotel Baidyanath Deoghar

Please feel free to write or call 7667444472 , hotelbaidyanath@gmail.com.

Warm Regards
VishwaNath Singh
Asst. General Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

If I could, I wouldn't have given it a single star even.
After the booking was confirmed, I was convinced that the hotel would be a great one, but I am deeply disappointed in, first, Goibibo and then the Hotel. After the rating that Goibibo gave to the hotel, I thought that I had booked the perfect hotel, but I was so wrong.

Here are some of the few things I would like to mention:-
1)The A/C in the room was not working. Like literally, none of the functions had been working.
2) I hope there is hot water facility, because I did not get it. Not after asking them also. Well, the way they talked to us was rude.
3) Just above my room, there was some kitchen where utensils and cylinders kept playing their cacophony. And to add onto that, there was this store room next to my room where the staff had a regular visit. How am I supposed to sleep with all this going on?
I think this is some plan strategy or something? How can this hotel be rated 3 stars or even one? Is this some way of looting the public? If not so, please tell me how can such a hotel be under such high rating?
I paid about ₹3000 for a day's stay, which I tell you, is a lot of money. After paying that, I expected some good service, but it turned to be so much worse. Can someone compensate for it? Where should I go with the complaint? Please inform me.
Which authority should I communicate it with?

I would suggest that you check how many such hotels you have on here which have such high rating and no service at all?

I want you to keep this in the site so that other people can be well aware of the hotel and not be blinded by the rating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shyam2664
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very good , location of this hotel is nearby by Baba Temple, food quality is mouth watering. The best part of this hotel is the management who has trained there staffs so well .best of luck this hotel will go long way. Number one hotel in Deoghar

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel B, General Manager at Hotel Baidyanath, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Greetings from Hotel Baidyanath Deoghar

Please feel free to write or call 7667444472 , hotelbaidyanath@gmail.com.

Warm Regards