“One Of The Greatest Holiday Experiences So Far !!!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Villa Michaela

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AakashS
Mumbai, India
“One Of The Greatest Holiday Experiences So Far !!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

I know the title sounds a little too flattering, so it may make people wonder if my review is a little over the top.
But even though we may be yet quite young, my friends & I have had a lot of holidays in our lifetime and most of us have been the world over, so I guess you could take this one as seriously as possible.

My friends and I decided to go to Ko Samui for a holiday and this time we decided to rent a villa rather than picking a 5-6 star property like 4 Seasons or Banyan Tree.

We looked quite hard to find the appropriate one, and initially we were more interested in Beach Side properties. But eventually, we had to give up that idea cos there were very few Beach Side Villas in East Ko Samui ( which is the main place to be in if you wanna eat great food and have good clubs - Chaweng ), and the ones that were, were either not available or a little too steep for just 7 people, as we would not make full use of all the bed rooms.

So we started looking for Hill Side ones, and a couple of sites suggested Villa Michaela was one of the best ones in that category and a premium one.

AND I MUST SAY WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED ONE BIT !!!
The staff was excellent, the food was great, the service was 7 star at the least and the estate was just as beautiful in reality as it looked in the pics.
They took care of us like probably a family would and catered to all our needs.
The manager was very helpful and understanding and tried her best to make this a memorable holiday.

The view from the Pool is remarkable and perhaps I would prefer this to even a beach side villa now.

I possibly cannot rate a place higher than what I would rate this one. A definite YES and I strongly recommend everyone this property if you plan to go to Ko Samui.

I am definitely gonna try and plan a trip every 2-3 years and go back to this villa !!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;