2,318 results
All reviews the grand place art deco junior suite minute walk rogier station mini bar business hotel gare du hotel is located city centre coffee machine business trip shopping street an upgrade convenient location enjoyed my stay botanical gardens
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Crowne Plaza is located near Place Rogier, so offers a good opportunity to explore the city of Brussels from there.
The rooms are well equipped and the service is excellent, and especially the guy ‘fighting’ each morning to get his guests seated in a taxi does an amazing job!

Trip type: Travelled on business
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Florian,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I won't hesitate to share your feedback with my colleagues at the front desk. They will be delighted to hear those comments.

On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future stays and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The place is nice and central. Personnel well trained and gentle. Breach fast is abundant and vary. Gym is small but enough equipped. vip floor, the 7th, it is definitively better. All in line with a IHG hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Stefano,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member. I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future IHG stays and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here with my wife for a conference. The room was smaller but very nice and quite. Clean and well appointed. Restaurant is good and the location is graet for walking shops, metro and restaurants.
Recommended.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for recommending our hotel icvjames! I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future trips.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Dated decor, very old and tired feeling. Food at bar is not very good. It will do if you need to eat late or the weather is poor, but nothing to recommend it. Staff was very nice, though. And they have some decent Belgian beers. Location is convenient to get to, but neighborhood is on the edge of the interesting parts of Brussels. You won't suffer here, but there are better business hotels in Brussels in this price range.

Trip type: Travelled on business
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear DiggerNL,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry to hear your recent stay wasn't up to your expectations. We truly appreciate your comments and I won't hesitate to share them with our management.

On behalf of everyone at Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace I would like to wish you a lot of great future hotel visits and we welcome the opportunity to serve you back again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This is an old building, you can tell by the decoration and electric infrastructure. However it has all de quality amenities for a good business trip as wifi, tv, help for calling a taxi, and most of all: a good breakfast.

At the room the are everyday two cookies and a chocolate to make your night better.

I liked that the lobby you could always get a glass of water and during the morning also free apples were available.

I did't like that the breakfast ends at 10am but at 9:40 (time that I went down) most thing were put away! I just reached for some fruit and ham... so sad, because they have a nice waffle station.

At the bar the attention is a little slow.

Trip type: Travelled on business
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Frinee C,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Nevertheless please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you've suffered at breakfast. I won't hesitate to share your feedback with our management.

On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you as well for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member and we look forward to welcoming you back again in Brussels soon.