2,195 results
All reviewsthe grand placeart decojunior suitequiet roomminute walkrogier metro stationbusiness hotelmini bargare duhotel is locatedcity centreshopping areaconvenient locationcoffee machinean upgradeenjoyed my staybotanical gardens
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you to the staff for a wonderful few days. On arrival the staff were so friendly and helpful. They think if everything...toiletries if you've forgotten, an apple to munch in as you leave....

The room was excellent and clean. We stayed in executive and it was very comfortable. The hallways are magnificent and lovely to think that it was the original building of the surrounding ones. Steeped with history.

Thank you to you all for a fabulous birthday stay!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for the great review 17Dolly22. And congratulations on your birthday! I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future birthdays and I hope to welcome you back again soon in Brussels!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a well placed bright and lovely hotel right in the heart of the business district and city center of Brussels. We received a very warm welcome by the front desk team with a special mention to the charming Michael and lovely Mannon. A nicely laid out hotel with a great restaurant a lovely bar. It is a good efficient Hotel if you have an issue let the wonderful staff on the front desk know and it will be resolved, especially with the superb Staff there. I had no issues but I just know that this would be the case if you did. They all speak at least English, French and Dutch and are charming.

Being a IHG Spire Elite Rewards club member, a program that is free to join and gives you the best rate when booking online. I was given a lovely room upgrade to a suite. They are not required to give fruit or chocolates this is usually reserved for Ambassadors at InterContinentals, but they delivered a lovely gift with a welcome card and it was a great touch. 756 is a lovely suite overlooking the Botanic Gardens opposite. It has a great lounge room, superb bedroom the bed, firm but with a nice pillow top. I prefer feather pillows and they were very nice here. A wonderful bathroom, It is bright like a diamond. Very sparkly tiles and had a great sized bath, separate shower and all and plenty of the amenities you could need.

An ambient temperature is kept by very good air conditioning, the rooms are very clean and well kept by an efficient house keeping, with the rooms made up brilliantly everyday. The curtains in the room are block out, so a sleep in is possible, the amenities amongst the very best, with a stocked mini bar, but space for your own things if need be. I enjoyed my stay very much and the restaurant for dinner was superb. The breakfast room is on the ground floor it has a good selection. All sorts of hot foods and good variety of eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and much much more. Cold hams, meats, cheeses, yogurts, fruits and good variety of juices and teas and coffees. The service is quick and efficient.

A good central location to many fine stores, department stores, shops, business district and walking distance to the Palace, the Grand place and many speciality chocolatiers. The team here are good at welcoming guests, react to your requests and needs, so what you have is a well run hotel. I really enjoyed this hotel. It is built in the art nouveau style, and the reception and foyer areas are still beautifully preserved this way. I will certainly stay at this hotel again when in Brussels.

Room Tip: Internet is free
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmbassadorBas

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member and thank you for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor as well. Once again thank you for the great feedback! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

beautiful, comfortable hotel, and strategic location. Walking distance for all the near by attraction and boutique such as Grand Place of Brussels and etc. 1-2 minutes walking distance from and to metro station.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for the great feedback Hungjuinjie! It's great to read you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future visits and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel, we loved the place. They have a nice restaurant and bar with delicious food, and amazing draft beer. The breakfast is generous and tasty too. The rooms are spacious only a bit old. The staff are so friendly and they guided us in the city. Facing the hotel there is a nice botanical garden. Unlucky for us it was bit rainy and yet we loved our stay. Close also to the metro station. We had nice city view, they also put some chocolate with drinks to welcome us in the room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear AbyHN,

Greetings from the whole team at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace.

Thank you for your visit and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of everyone in the hotel, I would like to wish you a lot of great future travels and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My fiancée and I stayed for two nights at this hotel during our latest weekend trip to Brussels.

This hotel is located within walking distance from the train station Gare de Bruxell-Nord hence easilly accessible from the airport.

We had booked a Juniour suite for our stay, however as IHG Gold Ambassador members we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite.

The one bedroom suite is quite spacious - certainly more than big enough for two travellers, with a separate living room and a sufficiently large enough bathroom.
These suite overlooks the park / the botanical garden, however from my point of view this didn't add much as all you could see was the trees in the park.

Breakfast is okay - eggs are made to order upon request (contact a member of staff).
Grand place is 15 minutes walking distance away. I would recommend the Niewstraat street which continues into Rue Nueve, which is a pedestrian street when walking to and from Grand Place.

Internet is free for IHG members (and it is free to join).

All things considered we had a good stay and will consider staying here again on our next visit to Brussels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
stevendb1, Community Supervisor at Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Rune,

Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member and thank you for rating your stay. I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace. On behalf of our entire team I would like to wish you a lot of great future travels with your fiancée and we wish you a wonderful life time together.