Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 120
Hotel Villa Royale(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$ 92
US$ 88
  • Bar/Lounge
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 118
  • Restaurant
Best Western City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$ 76
Chao Chow Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
US$ 66
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2016

The location is very close to the tram and subway station. It is on the 4th floor of a building and very nice. Erick could not be more welcoming. Room has a big bed and shower and for breakfast we had homemade bread, homemade yogurt and homemade jellies. I accidently left some of my things in a drawer and realized it when I was packing, rather late at night, at my next hotel as B&B full for our 3rd night in Brussels. Erick gathered my valuables and waited downstairs for us. We had also just come from China so had no warm jackets and it was unusually bitter there so Eric gave us two of his jackets to wear. Can't say enough about how kind Erick was to us.

Room Tip: Only has two and both very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Rags12
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We were there last March. It was easy to find on a corner, just passed a bank. We Had a great time. Erick, Thank you for being a sweet host. You make the best yogurt I've ever had.

Read horrible attack in Bruxelles. I hope you are ok. Praying for Belgium. Je suis Bruxelles!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Reiko N
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Welcome To My Place is Bed & Breakfast accommodation with excellent position near the city centre. It is in the quiet neigbourhood. The host is very kind and helpful. Thank you very much for everything Erick! Freshly baked bread every morning, handmade jam and yogurt are excellent beginning of the day. Everything is very clean and I will stay here every time I visit Brussels.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank kaja_794
Erick M, Propriétaire at Welcome To My Place, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

So happy that you enjoyed your stay at "Welcome to my place B&B" It was also a pleasure for me to host you and to prepare your breakfast ! I'm really happy that to read that ! Thank you to you too ! ;)
Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Me and wife, we stayed here Sept 2015 for two nights. It was a very nice and friendly atmosphere.. Clean rooms and good breakfast.. the owner, Eric is a great host..He is very co-operative and all the places he suggested for desserts,& chocolates in Brussels we really Sinful..!!! We enjoyed our stay thoroughly..Quite an apt place for 1-3 nights stay..!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay at my place and to read that i am a great host ! ;-) it give me such a positive energy !
Best wishes to both of you !

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The right place if you like the 'home' feeling. Rooms are bigger than they seem on the pictures. Location is great, there's a metro station just 5 mins away.There are roads with plenty of restaurants around, and it only takes max of 15 mins on the metro to get to all the main touristic places and landmarks.

The breakfast is also an awesome addition. All home made, make sure not to miss it!

Room Tip: Don't miss breakfast
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kiara A

Hi there Kiara,
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at my place and my awesome breakfast ! I'm so happy to read this ! ;)
Best wishes,