Couple with a 10month old baby. We stayed there 5nights.
We had a very good stay in this hotel.
The hotel is not very central but just next to the tube station so perfectly fine. You can also walk to the center.
It is clean and they clean the room every day.
It has a bath which is conveniont when travelling with a baby.
It is a cheap hotel so do not expect luxoury but it is good for this money.
Very nice breakfast. Very kind waiter. We could also use a kitchen to boil a water or clean baby stuff.
Nice helpful staff.
A small grocery just across the street.
- you smell some of cigaretes in the floor in a non-smoking part of the hotel (not a big problem)
- the double room was not too big for 3 of us but for a couple is enough
- we got a room on the groundfloor so we do not have to carry a babytrolley but you have windows to the street which is not a problem,you get used to it very quickly but there is no a special view from the window.
- you hear neighbours going to the bathroom
These all points are facts but for us it was not a problem. I am a pretty light sleeper but the window to the street ets were no problem to me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Grande Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Grande Rio Porto