“Perfect moment”
Review of Antiqvvm

Antiqvvm
Ranked #10 of 60 Nightlife in Porto
More attraction details
Owner description: Considered one of the finest locations for sampling ports, Solar Vinho do Porto, is an 18th-century villa.
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Place full of history and beautiful view.
A new restaurant/wine house open in this place brought to me a welcome feel like.
Nice clean and relax place to visit and in mean wile drink something with a magnified view

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Porto is a lovely city, for me was much kinder as Lisboa. The bridges, the city and everything are really attractive and amazing.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

If you expect overwhelming attention then don't go there. You can drink port wine in fancy hotels also. If you are in learning and you do not have an attitude problem, then this is your place. I was there probably 5 years ago and i still remember it like yesterday. Place was quite empty (probably there are lots of better places to feel like king and there are lots of cheaper bars), but still romantic. All this view to the Gaia and all. When I went there I did not knew much about port wine. And I was honest - told the waiter like things are. So we discussed shortly about my preferences and waiter suggested me a wine I still like. My date got good suggestion also. And this is the point I should say that menu is like a few tens of pages of port wines costing few different orders of magnitude. If you do not know about ports, then you can learn there. Or if you want a glass of expensive wine without need to buy a bottle. Otherwise there were so much beautiful and cheap and emotional and [you name it] places more to go.

1  Thank RaitOrRong
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The waiters are harsh, not very helpful and not very friendly.

We went because it was on the tour route we had chosen and wanted to try port. We couldn't find anywhere else. Recommend somewhere else if you find a place but if not go here and be prepared to be served with a frown. But hey! Your not going for the service your going for the port!

1  Thank donnamarieore
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Do not go here!! The staff was incredibly rude, we did not feel welcome at all. At one point we even felt that they just wanted us to go away, the were giving us angry looks and even pointing, no idea why. It's a shame because the place is actually quite nice, but all in all a bad experience. Staff has no enthusiasm and all and they do not even try to explain anything or give you some recommendations. Would highly recommend to go to another place for a better overall experience!