I have been several times in this hotel and during my last stay I really realized how good it is. The hotel is well kept, the rooms are big and despit being not that cosy, really homely.
The bathroom is big having both the shower and the bathub. The breakfast is great altought is a bit expensive (22€). both the gym and the spa are very good. the only poitn is that you still have to pay to use the internet wifi connection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Porto Sheraton