“Run&have fun”
Review of Porto On The Run

Porto On The Run
Ranked #74 of 208 Tours in Porto
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We had the best start to our trip to Porto with a fabulous run with Mauro,beautiful city,great guy,lots of laughs,info&photo ops.
Don't miss such a great way to see the city,would do it all again next time.
Huge thanks for a super morning&for all the great snaps,really appreciate it.m&e

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"douro"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I had a run with Vitor on a Sunday morning. He showed me all the main sights of the city and knows a lot about the history of these sights. Besides that, he's an enthusiastic runner and told me everything about his marathons abroad. Although I only booked for 9km, they turned out to be 15 since we ran to the seaside.

I can recommend every runner to take this tour since it's a very nice and original way to see the city. It really made me feel like a local, with Vitor greeting all his runner friends we met during the tour. And in case you speak some Portugese: do tell that, since it'll make your experience even better! Muito obrigada Vitor, foi maravilhosa!

2  Thank Karolien2303
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I had such a great run and tour of the Porto coast with Rui! Really appreciated him coming out to run with me even in the unusually chilly and rainy weather. He was a great guide and running buddy, told me all about the sights we passed and the region, and gave me a lot of nice recommendations for Porto along the way. What a great way to start my trip to Portugal! Thanks to JP for organizing, and thanks to Rui for the run!

2  Thank grstults
Reviewed 15 November 2015

A really enjoyable way to explore Porto. We had Mauro, who showed us around and shared his enthusiasm for running and the city. Mauro, if you or JP are ever up in Stockholm I will return the favour via Run With Me Stockholm :)

1  Thank Dan P