“Delicious sandwiches!”
Review of Casa Guedes

Casa Guedes
Ranked #74 of 1,923 Restaurants in Porto
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An excelent to eat in between locals and as a local in Porto. It has one of the most amazing sandwiches in town. All in all an excelent place to discover portuguese typical products, ham, chorizo, portuguese cheese, wine, etc.
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The sandwiches are delicious! The only downside is that there aren't enough places to seat inside. I'd go there again (:

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I strongly recommand this place. The sandwiches are amazing. The best sandwiches I ever ate. Keep continue!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I could not believe how tasty their sandwiches were and great sangria! We stumbled upon this place by accident and we could not have been more pleased.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This place had been recommended as a great place for lunch in Porto by a variety of sources and it did not dissapoint.

Being English it was quite difficult to communicate in the quaint but busy restaurant, so it was a case of point at a beer and sandwich and then wait.

I ordered a hot pork and cheese sandwich but on first look I thought I'd had the wrong order and it was a numbering system to collect your food, confusing when you don't speak the language! So I tried to say I had the wrong order but turns out it was right, the cheese was just hiding under the mountain of pork, and for my troubles I got a piece of crackling! Winner.

The meat was tender, the crackling provided a devine texture when put inside the sandwich, all in all the best pork sandwich we had whilst in Porto. (We had a lot!)

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

A friend back home recommended this place so we decided to give it a try. It is located right at the Praça Poveiros off the center of town and about a 20-minute walk from our hotel. It is a local sandwich shop with lots of locals! There is a counter and a few tables around it so be prepared to wait a little for a space, but trust me, it is well worth the wait! We cued in line for about 20 mins and ordered a Roasted Pork and Queijo sandwich and a Ham sandwich as well as a Cider and a Beer. Both sandwiches were awesome, specially the Roasted Pork one. This place is a must!