2,157 results
All reviews pingo doce supermarket majestic cafe minute walk large supermarket metro station third floor rooms are basic clean hotel the air conditioning euros per person comfortable stay spoke good english walking distance the river comfortable bed convenient location fresh orange juice
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were a little stressed between them and it was not nice. The in the breakfast the are a very nice options, but the refil of the options were slow I needed to ask to replacement of the coffe machine and jams.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments regarding to your stay in our Hotel. We treat all of our comments seriously and will be dealt with accordingly. Our goal is to improve our services in order to get your satisfaction.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

We spent 3 nights at the Ibis Porto Centro We found it was a very good location where we could walk to many of the important sights. Room is larger than some
IBIS hotels, front desk staff were helpful. On the less positive side, I found the towels very thin and the exterior of the windows badly need to be washed . We did have beakfast there in one day. The cost 6.95 € includes cereal, bread, coffee, juice, yogurt, pastel,de nata. It was nothing special but can be convenient if you don't have time to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments, and improvement suggestion, such as our towels, regarding to your stay in our Hotel.
Your feedback is very important for us and I'll share with my team.
We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Good stay here at the hotel, the bed was comfortable & everything worked in the room. The staff were very friendly, parking beside the hotel was a bonus for a reduced rate. Plenty of restaurants closeby & well worth investigating. Porto is quite hilly as well

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Porto Centro, mainly concerning our team friendliness.
I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is perfectly located. Everything is walking distance and the restaurants are 5 minutes away. However this hotel was not what we expected. The room, even for european standards, are extra small. You practically cant walk inside the room. When we arrived after a long day we enter the room and 1) They didnt fix the bed in a proper maner, it was all wrinkled and 2) they didnt even took the trash out. They have a huge parking lot in the same building and its not even free. They charge you per night. The breakfast is nothing extraordinary, they dont even have eggs. I would avoid this hotel as im sure at the price you can find a better one (even if location is not as good).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay in our Hotel. Our goal is to get your satisfaction in our services. In order to get that, I'll all the measures in order to improve our services.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I left that hotel on Sep 5th 2018, by 6:00 AM, because of a early flight to London. At hotel, everything was fine. But they suggest you to park at an outsourced parking lot, next to hotel. Do not do that! My wife tried to pay parking fee, but the employee did not give her change! I tried to talk to him, but he was DISHONEST and continued to pretend. So we payed at machine, and warned the woman in charge of Ibis. She called him, but the discount we should have at parking lot was not given. Machine did not apply it, only with that employee! We don't admit this kind of thief, so we prefer to pay more - only to not be robbed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your comments and for taking time to write a review about your stay in our hotel. We treat all of our comments seriously and will be dealt with accordingly. Our goal is to improve our services in order to get your satisfaction.
We will try to understand the situation that you report concerning the public parking, to prevent future occurrences.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.